Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Reply
Author

Man thread (no PMS bints allowed)

(Read 4073 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #195 on: January 07, 2011, 03:39 PM »

roflmao

Mark - I recommend Cranberry and Amaretto - girly, but tastes just like cherry bakewells Wink

Don't encourage him!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #196 on: January 07, 2011, 05:58 PM »

Mark, get a pint and stop being a *****... more girls are starting to drink them, I would go crimson if I was drinking and standing next to you with an amaretto!
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #197 on: January 07, 2011, 06:12 PM »

Mark, get a pint and stop being a *****... more girls are starting to drink them, I would go crimson if I was drinking and standing next to you with an amaretto!

clap

I can not agree more.

It is very much a woods for the trees thing, don't let the dark ways of flash advertising or what others may consider to be fashionable tempt you from way of the true path.

IF you have a pair of love spuds, them a pint is the only serious choice.
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #198 on: January 07, 2011, 06:34 PM »

On a more serious subject if you were harassed by a female at work and then reported it to your management, only then  to receive demonstrably dishonest counter allegations  against you and threatening e-mails from her sister over the company internal e-mail system.

What would you do?
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #199 on: January 07, 2011, 06:41 PM »

What exactly does "harrassed by a female at work" mean?
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #200 on: January 07, 2011, 06:52 PM »

The incident involved the Female asking the individuals boss for his help, and when it was proffered in person it was rejected by telling the individual to shove it up his arse in front of his boss and other members of staff in a premeditated action to humiliate him within the work place.

IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #201 on: January 07, 2011, 07:00 PM »

OMG!  She sounds like some kind of Amazonian Thug!!

How good are your skullduggery skills?

I would very definitely be planning a retaliation;  I'd do my homework very very carefully and I'd make sure that it would stick, like you-know-what to a blanket.  

However, you may have to enlist the help of a skilled female as it's well known the gentler sex are much better at burying the knife all the way up to the hilt ...  thumb up

To amplify ...

I was once the object of the Office Joker's attention and when he finally put a mouse in my desk drawer I decided the time had come to remind him that he was not the person in charge!!  I bought a pair of crotchless panties, stuffed them in an envelope along with some letter heading from a hotel the guy had recently stayed at and mailed them to his wife with an appropriate note from "The Management".  I did not dislike this guy, so was letting him off gently by alerting his wife to what was going on.  She was a good sport, gave him absolute hell for 2-3 hours and he came into the office the next morning wearing the panties on his head!  We all had a good laugh and he never tormented me again.
[ Last edit by Daisy January 07, 2011, 07:07 PM ] IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #202 on: January 07, 2011, 07:10 PM »

It's not me thank god, but I was asked to represent him and review all of his submissions because we shared an office and for some strange reason thought that I would be able to help.

He was really messed up by it all and my heart broke for this guy.

He had the balls to highlight it and the management and they did everything in their remit to punish him for bringing shame on the department, rather than going after the cause and not the symptoms.

shocking.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #203 on: January 07, 2011, 07:11 PM »

Office politics are a dirty game!  I'm glad it wasn't you ...
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #204 on: January 07, 2011, 07:23 PM »

He was never the same and had to take it all the way to an industrial tribunal (which he won).

The management never once apologised for not protecting him and the harasser and her sister got away unpunished.

For what it is worth, If it happened to me I would let the dust settle, get her alone and extract revenge, as I left I would say try and try prove it without witnesses.

It is against all of my principles, however, after you see it happening to an innocent victim and nothing getting done it makes you reflect some what.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #205 on: January 07, 2011, 07:28 PM »

I agree 110% with what you say.  It is never worth while involving "management" - it is always worthwhile extracting revenge!  Just needs careful planning. 

How're you ... are you doing well?  Did I read you are in Edinburgh?
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #206 on: January 07, 2011, 07:40 PM »

Yes I've been hear for about 6 months and I've just returned after leave and go back to work on Monday Frown

I'm loving it here and it is not too far from home for when I need my Mum's soup.

There have been strange things like just after I arrived the son of a family friend died who also worked here, which was sad and reminded myself just how old I am.

But apart from that I'm fine.

Thanks for asking and you?

IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #207 on: January 07, 2011, 07:41 PM »

Russian Christmas today so knocking back some vodka straight with Julia's old man no doubt, masculinity redeemed.

clap

IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #208 on: January 07, 2011, 07:44 PM »

I have drank Finish and Swedish Aquavit which is essentially the same thing.

One question, how long did they leave it in the freezer?
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Man thread (no PMS bints allowed) « Reply #209 on: January 07, 2011, 07:45 PM »

Yes I've been hear for about 6 months and I've just returned after leave and go back to work on Monday Frown

I'm loving it here and it is not too far from home for when I need my Mum's soup.

There have been strange things like just after I arrived the son of a family friend died who also worked here, which was sad and reminded myself just how old I am.

But apart from that I'm fine.

Thanks for asking and you?

Really glad to hear all is well with you ... but, you're not old !!  You're only as old as your twin and he's not old either ... Smile  Everything is tickety boo with me ...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »