Poll
Will Mark ever beat Tom?
Yes and most times after that.
Yes but rarily.
No, quite unlikely.
No chance, never!

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 Reply

Mark vs Tom

The second set was a perfect of example of how I choke whenever I'm leading but whenever I'm just about to lose I always do the opposite and play my best.
IP Logged

You are not a better tennis player than me skill wise, I simply have failed due to fitness and my severe mental lapses that happen whenever I'm leading.

lmao
IP Logged

lmao
What's funny? It's the absolute truth. We all know tennis is a mental game and that is what is hurting me so much... I get so many opportunities and then choke.
IP Logged

He's laughing because he's the same, no worries Mark, you're in this together guys hug
IP Logged

You are not a better tennis player than me skill wise, I simply have failed due to fitness and my severe mental lapses that happen whenever I'm leading.

You are right. You must be having mental lapses. Massive ones. I think you had one just then!! haha
IP Logged

f*** you!
IP Logged

He's laughing because he's the same, no worries Mark, you're in this together guys hug

Says the girl who hasn't beaten me yet. Wink

Mark, I haven't seen you both play so I can't judge. At the recreational level, technique usually means **** all anyway - it's just about holding your nerve and keeping the error count down.
IP Logged

At the recreational level, technique usually means f**k all anyway - it's just about holding your nerve and keeping the error count down.

Yeah, it seems that way with us.
IP Logged

Fancy a game when I'm there next summer Mark? Very Happy
IP Logged

Sure Very Happy
IP Logged

Of course, I'll have to use whatever crappy spare racquet you give me so at least there's something to blame if I lose. Whistle
IP Logged

That's if I have a spare racquet!
IP Logged

Indeed I was assuming you would at least have an old one.
I'm not bringing mine the whole way across the world if I might play once so we'll have to get hold of one somehow. lol
IP Logged

I'm sure you can borrow mine for a day Alex as long as you don't smash it whip
IP Logged

cmon yeah
Do you fancy a thrashing too? Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 Reply