Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Mark vs Tom
Poll
Will Mark ever beat Tom?
Yes and most times after that.
Yes but rarily.
No, quite unlikely.
No chance, never!

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 60 Reply

Mark vs Tom

I'm playing tomorrow. Been roped into playing for my club's winter team, so no lie in. The captain has rung me for each of the previous 3 games so it seems like he doesn't really have a team signed up. I couldn't make the first, played the 2nd and would have played the 3rd but it was rained off.
[ Last edit by invisibleman18 July 14, 2007, 08:03 AM ] IP Logged

I'm officially taking 3 weeks out from tennis as I busted my bad arm again. It got so bad that Deep Heat didn't help and therefore I had to teach myself to play with a double-handed forehand lol
[ Last edit by Mark July 14, 2007, 10:08 PM ] IP Logged
TCK

I'm officially taking 3 weeks out from tennis as I busted my bad arm again. It got so bad that Deep Heat didn't help and therefore I had to teach myself to play with a double-handed forehand lol
Doing a Seles eh?
IP Logged

Gah. Smashed.
IP Logged

Tom's going out with someone whose surname is "Murray". I can't say I disapprove roflmao
[ Last edit by Mark February 26, 2008, 12:32 AM ] IP Logged

He is staying loyal to us. lol
IP Logged

Tom's going out with someone whose surname is "Murray". I can't say I disapprove roflmao

A reflection on his tennis skills, which would make it more apt that Cate's surname should be Bogdanovic. Whistle
IP Logged

Cate's surname should be Bogdanovic. Whistle

She should be flattered.
IP Logged

6-0 6-3 6-1.. I think?

And another straight sets win that i cant remember the scoreline.

Even with your pretty new racket and hours of practise on the wii!

Cant believe I nearly forgot to post anything!!

yay
IP Logged

It was nothing like that and what are you on about with my racquet? I hadn't had any practise, my matches with you were the first time I've used the new racquet which happens to have a different head size and grip size. Oh can lets not forget how unfit I was, that made me a lot worse, especially considering you are very fit.
IP Logged

especially considering you are very fit.

Thanks

Stick to the topic though please
IP Logged

So predictable!!! lol
IP Logged

So predictable!!! lol

I know. One day you might win though.
IP Logged

That score is wrong anyway, I was serving for a set if I remember and then I screwed it up due to a mental lapse so I think that ended up being 7-5. So probably the rest is wrong as well.

You are not a better tennis player than me skill wise, I simply have failed due to fitness and my severe mental lapses that happen whenever I'm leading.
[ Last edit by Mark September 09, 2008, 06:20 PM ] IP Logged

Ah yes think you're right there. Must admit you had me a bit worried for a while in the second set. I defo won the first one 6-0 though!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 60 Reply