Poll
Will Mark ever beat Tom?
Yes and most times after that.
Yes but rarily.
No, quite unlikely.
No chance, never!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 60 Reply

Mark vs Tom

I have never played on grass before, we don't have that here. Bummer... I only play on clay. Sometimes hard court but only during winter period.
IP Logged

goodjob Clay is great.. although we only have that in the summer. Frown

In the winter it's ridiculously bouncy stuff and it really doesn't help me out.  pullhair
IP Logged

How can it be bouncy Surprised Here, all the clubs are very severe about that.
IP Logged

The artificial astro courts are really good.

That's what I play on normally apart from when I play Tom because he doesn't want to drive too far. I love that surface!
IP Logged

tell them the real reason u lost honey....the andy murray factor....go on!
IP Logged

Frown

rafa rang me after I won the second set and turned me all luvvy duvvy which totally took me out of the zone...

there I said it, happy now?
IP Logged

Wink ecstatic honey

love u too baby  hug
IP Logged

6 days to go darling......  hug hug

:P
IP Logged
TCK

Was there any doubt?
IP Logged

no ******* doubt! im the champion WOO!!!! the rafaboost made me win... thanks darling
IP Logged
TCK

Oh the irony.
IP Logged

all u punks that doubted the pure ownage skills of my tennis can bow down to the new ownerer of MW! I AM THE CHAMPION!!! you guys who voted for me can be my most honoured slaves
IP Logged

except for TCK he is my equa..,...
IP Logged

all u punks that doubted the pure ownage skills of my tennis can bow down to the new ownerer of MW! I AM THE CHAMPION!!! you guys who voted for me can be my most honoured slaves

How about if i come to london, beat u 6-0 6-0 6-0 and then i give MW back to mark?
IP Logged

we both spoke to rafa after mark won a set. however mark is pussy whipped so he got owned.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 60 Reply