Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 37789 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1875 on: June 12, 2013, 09:43 PM »

On 2 supplements a day so it may be a lot shorter time wise until the problem is resolved. Tennis not a worry anymore, played Monday and felt great. Amen to that.

That's good, glad you got it sorted Smile (would say I told you so but...ooops said it Wink )
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1876 on: June 12, 2013, 09:44 PM »

Feel 1000x better than I did last week, hope that as soon as I am off the tablets it won't come back. I have a strict diet full of iron lined up.
'Eleanor' is very happy for you, and hopes your GP has prescribed some valium... Very Happy
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1877 on: June 12, 2013, 09:45 PM »

That's good, glad you got it sorted Smile (would say I told you so but...ooops said it Wink )

It's unfortunate, you didn't...
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1878 on: June 12, 2013, 09:48 PM »

It's unfortunate, you didn't...

No you'll just have to look after yourself and take iron supplements Smile
But if you 'treat' it then it will effect you less Smile

Whistle
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1879 on: June 12, 2013, 09:48 PM »

Whistle

Nah, don't see it. Shame.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1880 on: June 12, 2013, 09:52 PM »

'Eleanor' is very happy for you, and hopes your GP has prescribed some valium... Very Happy

or arsenic
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1881 on: June 12, 2013, 09:53 PM »

or arsenic

or cyanide, for the lady above.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1882 on: June 12, 2013, 09:55 PM »

or arsenic
Nah - The Gangsta's just a young Pup - his paws may be muddy, but he means well. 
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1883 on: June 12, 2013, 09:58 PM »

or cyanide, for the lady above.

you're the one that's been throwing a fit about something towards me for the last week or more. I'm genuinely glad that you#re able to fairly easily sort and control the anemia. Which I along with a few others said would most likely be the case while you predicted doom and gloom.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1884 on: June 12, 2013, 09:58 PM »

Nah - The Gangsta's just a young Pup - his paws may be muddy, but he means well. 
Very true Elly.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1885 on: June 12, 2013, 09:59 PM »

you're the one that's been throwing a fit about something towards me for the last week or more. I'm genuinely glad that you#re able to fairly easily sort and control the anemia. Which I along with a few others said would most likely be the case while you predicted doom and gloom.

Yes, cover your own back.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1886 on: June 12, 2013, 10:01 PM »

Gangsta - enough is enough.  Now please let it drop.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1887 on: June 12, 2013, 10:01 PM »

Gangsta - enough is enough.  Now please let it drop.

Of course.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1888 on: June 12, 2013, 10:02 PM »

WTF did I do????? Would you bloody well tell me more than you're vague 'you started it' style comment from the other week! Because I don't know!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1889 on: June 12, 2013, 10:04 PM »

WTF did I do????? Would you bloody well tell me more than you're vague 'you started it' style comment from the other week! Because I don't know!

Your statistics: 80% annoying 20% not? I guess though I should apologise for this sporadic outburst.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »