Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?  (Read 32900 times)
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2040 on: January 24, 2014, 10:39 PM »

Yes, I am.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2041 on: January 24, 2014, 10:55 PM »

^Obamaesque.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2042 on: January 25, 2014, 07:14 AM »

Hey guys.......Aileen has been offline for several days now and haven't heard from her. I'm very worried, so I'd very much appreciate if you could say a wee prayer on her behalf, or just send some good vibes in her direction! Many thanks!

Yes I had noticed that, when she didn't intervene in a certain two young men's recent "spat". Good vibes dispatched by priority post.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2043 on: January 25, 2014, 07:27 AM »

Yes, I am.
Thanks Joe and Masaka......It's much appreciated!
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2044 on: January 25, 2014, 10:09 AM »

I have been wondering when I saw Aileen hadn't posted in the spats that went on last week. She did post in the keeping rtr thread which is fairly recent. (Jan 21)
Hope she's ok and back soon keeping us in order!

hug to Aileen
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2045 on: January 25, 2014, 10:13 AM »

Yes I had noticed that, when she didn't intervene in a certain two young men's recent "spat". Good vibes dispatched by priority post.

She's isn't just here to break up mine and Joe's disagreements, which actually always end on good terms anyway. lol
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2046 on: January 25, 2014, 10:19 AM »

She's isn't just here to break up mine and Joe's disagreements, which actually always end on good terms anyway. lol

I know that, but I think she would probably have given both of you a virtual clip round the ear, and such is her power you would both have listened:-)
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2047 on: January 25, 2014, 10:21 AM »

I know that, but I think she would probably have given both of you a virtual clip round the ear, and such is her power you would both have listened.

Clip round the ear, probably not, she's firm in her words, not her actions. Of course I would have listened to her, she is my friend.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2048 on: January 25, 2014, 10:22 AM »

Clip round the ear, probably not, she's firm in her words, not her actions. Of course I would have listened to her, she is my friend.

I am glad of that:-)
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2049 on: January 25, 2014, 10:23 AM »

Of course she isn't Gangsta and I'm sure she knows too that your's and Joe's little spats are nothing more than just that and always end well! This was in response to your post at 10.13 btw Gangsta......I should have quoted!  doh
[ Last edit by Caz January 25, 2014, 10:38 AM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2050 on: January 28, 2014, 12:45 PM »

Hey Guys!

I'm back - again! Rolling Eyes  Thanks for all the good wishes, which are very much appreciated.

bigarmhug
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2051 on: January 28, 2014, 01:13 PM »

hug
Hey Guys!

I'm back - again! Rolling Eyes  Thanks for all the good wishes, which are very much appreciated.

bigarmhug
  yay  hug
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2052 on: January 28, 2014, 02:00 PM »

Hey Guys!

bigarmhug

Very Happy
IP Logged
Bluesky1

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2053 on: February 19, 2014, 04:14 AM »

I had a cold twice already this year, and the last time was really bad.

Thank God I am not ill now.

Thanks to those antibodies I must have developed!!!

IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2054 on: March 01, 2014, 10:16 PM »

Does anyone know if shortness of breath and periodic sleeping are symptons of anything? I've been out of breath after 10 minutes of exercise since Monday, where I was completely done after 10 minutes at tennis practice, but the periodic sleeping has been there for a few weeks now. Strange.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »