Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 34693 times)
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2055 on: March 01, 2014, 10:21 PM »

Does anyone know if shortness of breath and periodic sleeping are symptons of anything? I've been out of breath after 10 minutes of exercise since Monday, where I was completely done after 10 minutes at tennis practice, but the periodic sleeping has been there for a few weeks now. Strange.
   Very Happy Sounds like old age, my gran was like that just before she died - but seriously you should see a doctor. Not because it's necessarily serious, but you should have it attended to.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2056 on: March 01, 2014, 10:24 PM »

Very Happy Sounds like old age, my gran was like that just before she died - but seriously you should see a doctor. Not because it's necessarily serious, but you should have it attended to.

lol Believe me, I've contemplated that. I will make headlines for the 17 year old that aged the quickest. Very Happy
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2057 on: March 02, 2014, 09:27 AM »

@gangsta
Of course you should go to the doc's, tomorrow.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2058 on: March 02, 2014, 11:01 AM »

^ Gangsta.......BBH is right! Call the surgery first thing and say you need to see a doctor ASAP. You might have a chest infection or some sort of allergy or something else entirely, but whatever the cause, breathing difficulties should never be taken lightly!  Don't let them put you off! If they're fully booked, tell them it's urgent and they'll fit you in!
IP Logged
FCR
Futures Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2059 on: March 02, 2014, 02:00 PM »

Does anyone know if shortness of breath and periodic sleeping are symptons of anything? I've been out of breath after 10 minutes of exercise since Monday, where I was completely done after 10 minutes at tennis practice, but the periodic sleeping has been there for a few weeks now. Strange.
Common symptoms, but check out CFS and ME.  My niece has suffered chronic ME for many years and eventually had to give up her career.  You appear to spend many hours in this forum late at night, when perhaps you should be in bed sleeping, and it could be your body's way of telling you to change your habits.  What do your parents think?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2060 on: March 02, 2014, 02:03 PM »

Common symptoms, but check out CFS and ME.  My niece has suffered chronic ME for many years and eventually had to give up her career.  You appear to spend many hours in this forum late at night, when perhaps you should be in bed sleeping, and it could be your body's way of telling you to change your habits.  What do your parents think?

You are right about sleeping. I'm a bit of an insomniac, but I can force myself to sleep when I really have to. My mum thinks its exactly that and my body is just running out of energy because of a distinct lack of sleep, and I have a lot of energy! lol Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to check it out. Smile

I actually thought at first it might be mild symptoms to Sjogrens syndrome, which would be a bit of a curse as one of my favourite tennis players has it. lol
[ Last edit by GangstaMurray March 02, 2014, 02:10 PM ] IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2061 on: March 08, 2014, 11:33 AM »

Sorry I know this is gross, but anyone on here got any medical knowledge?
I got a new glittery phone cover and some of the glitter went on my skin I had a burn on my thumb which was well on the way to healing.  It itched for a bit now it looks like this. Its burning and swollen

* IMG_174743849527491.jpeg (47.29 KB, 720x960 - viewed 6 times.)
[ Last edit by angiebabez March 08, 2014, 11:40 AM ] IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2062 on: March 08, 2014, 11:34 AM »

I got a new glittery phone cover and some of the glitter went on my skin I had a burn on my thumb which was well on the way to healing.  It itched for a bit now it looks like this. Its burning and swollen

Can't see the picture.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2063 on: March 08, 2014, 11:38 AM »

Can't see the picture.

Hold on
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2064 on: March 08, 2014, 12:00 PM »

I got a new glittery phone cover and some of the glitter went on my skin I had a burn on my thumb which was well on the way to healing.  It itched for a bit now it looks like this. Its burning and swollen

if the glitter came from some Asian recycling project God help you. Amputation may be the only answer! Very Happy
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2065 on: March 08, 2014, 12:01 PM »

Jesus, that looks nasty.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2066 on: March 08, 2014, 12:06 PM »

U2 arent helping  lol I need someone in the know to tell me if im gonna make it through to see andys match tonight 

It looks much worse in real life. The bottom of my thumb is totally swollen and rock hard  shocking
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2067 on: March 08, 2014, 12:07 PM »

Angie......That looks as though it could be infected, so I think you should let the doc have a look at that sweetie.......just to be on the safe side! It does look nasty and you can never afford to take chances with your hands!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2068 on: March 08, 2014, 12:07 PM »

U2 arent helping  lol I need someone in the know to tell me if im gonna make it through to see andys match tonight 

It looks much worse in real life. The bottom of my thumb is totally swollen and rock hard  shocking
Yep.....you should get it seen to ASAP!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2069 on: March 08, 2014, 12:08 PM »

Get a rusty needle and aim the pointy bit right in the centre of the burn, unleash full force on it and BANG! The dirt (burn) is gone.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »