Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 35883 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « on: April 19, 2010, 03:53 AM »

Hello late night weirdos.... guess who's up at 4am? Very Happy

This is what Strep Throat does to you.

Mod NoticeI think we really should have a thread for where people can talk about medical conditions and ilness, so I've split this discussion to create that thread.
[ Last edit by Mark April 19, 2010, 04:33 PM ] IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 03:54 AM »

Hello late night weirdos.... guess who's up at 4am? Very Happy

This is what Strep Throat does to you.

Isn't Cate taking care of you?
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 03:54 AM »

Aw, poor Mark. Feel better!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 03:57 AM »

Isn't Cate taking care of you?
She has work, not going to keep her up having to deal with this sweaty feverish pile of sh*t lol

Aw, poor Mark. Feel better!
Cheers' m'dears Wink

Nice to see you guys online, quite comforting Very Happy
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 03:59 AM »

She has work, not going to keep her up having to deal with this sweaty feverish pile of sh*t lol
Cheers' m'dears Wink

Nice to see you guys online, quite comforting Very Happy

We're always here at this time, like a couple of night watchmen.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 03:59 AM »

I'm going to let the weirdo comment slide for me. I defended you in another thread today. :p

IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 04:04 AM »

I feel privileged to have experienced first hand the notorious 4am lag on MW.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 04:06 AM »

I feel privileged to have experienced first hand the notorious 4am lag on MW.

Did you get it? It was pretty tame this time, to be honest. It usually lasts for a full 3 minutes.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 04:09 AM »

Did you get it? It was pretty tame this time, to be honest. It usually lasts for a full 3 minutes.
Yeah, got it... seemed to last a couple of minutes at least. Am I bovvered? No lol
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 04:12 AM »

James went to go rest his hand. It's been kept busy...with things.

The lag isn't that bad anymore, as I think I mentioned in the Questions and Updates thread. I didn't even get it tonight. Shrug
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 04:16 AM »

The lag isn't that bad anymore, as I think I mentioned in the Questions and Updates thread. I didn't even get it tonight. Shrug
Well I did report the issue to our provider the other day but they simply said I needed to report it at the time of it occuring... maybe they secretly did a fix without telling me search me
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 04:57 AM »

Yes, my dissertation.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 01:20 PM »

Doctor told me I have to wait 3 more days until I can take my anti-biotics, I'm in agony, I can't eat solids censored

But I was pleasantly surprised to hear I can safely take full dosage of Ibuprofen and Paracetol together... just had some Panadol for the first time, pretty effective!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 01:40 PM »

What're you talking about ^ ?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 01:48 PM »

What're you talking about ^ ?
Doctor says I probably have tonsillitis but could also have a bacterial infection like Strep Throat... this is why I was up at 4am posting on MW Smile
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »