Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 39435 times)
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #60 on: April 20, 2010, 04:09 AM »

Well obviously!

I expect some in return.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #61 on: April 20, 2010, 02:50 PM »

Sore...and stupid doctors line is really busy so can't get through to make an appointment Frown
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #62 on: April 20, 2010, 03:16 PM »

I'm dying
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #63 on: April 20, 2010, 03:30 PM »

I'm dying

So not recovering then? Frown
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #64 on: April 20, 2010, 03:32 PM »

Started brightly this morning, now drastically gone downhill.

Can't stand, can barely sit up. Still getting fever and chills. Nausea. Stomach ache. Diarrhea. No appetite.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #65 on: April 20, 2010, 03:33 PM »

Started brightly this morning, now suddenly gone down hill.

Can't stand, can barely sit up. Still getting fever and chills. Nausea. Stomach ache. Diarrhea. No appetite.

I think you should be in bed, resting .... AND drinking lots of fluid ...
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #66 on: April 20, 2010, 03:37 PM »

I've been lying down almost entirely, you don't want to know the reason I'm not lying down right now.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #67 on: April 20, 2010, 03:38 PM »

Well, once you've stopped doing what you are doing right now go back and lie down.  How can you lie down and type at the same time ................. are you telling porkies ??
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #68 on: April 20, 2010, 03:41 PM »

I posted, "I'm dying" from my Nexus One.

All subsequent posts have been done on the toilet... told you it's best you didn't know why.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #69 on: April 20, 2010, 03:43 PM »

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much information!  You need to switch off all the electronic gear, close the drapes, take Immodium and lie very still ...............  poor thing .... take care ... hug
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #70 on: April 20, 2010, 03:43 PM »

Thanks
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #71 on: April 20, 2010, 03:48 PM »

Not nice Frown Take care and drink lots of fluids, feel better soon hug
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #72 on: April 20, 2010, 04:32 PM »

Just found this thread and some of the comments had me in stitches - even so I'm really sorry to hear about your latest squits and sh***, Mark. Must be a very nasty virus to have started with a sore throat and ended up like this. Make sure you drink plenty as you can easily get dehydrated in a situation like this. I'm sure we will all be waiting anxiously to hear how you are progressing. Once again, hope you feel better soon.

Hazel, I kept having trouble with my neck/shoulder a while back - I think it was a repetative strain thing which came from using the laptop on my knee in an arm chair. I found relief by buying a £25 orthopaedic pillow (there are more expensive ones) and this worked like a dream, wouldn't be without it. I also used a cushion behind me in the armchair and the problem hasn't returned. Bit of massage wouldn't come amiss either.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #73 on: April 20, 2010, 07:15 PM »

Thanks guys...

btw Familydoctor.org is an absolutely fantastic website, just in case no one uses it.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #74 on: April 20, 2010, 07:17 PM »

^^Yeah need to go and get a massage I think yes now got a doctor appointment for Thursday, not that they'll do much but it will be recorded that I was sore Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »