Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 35218 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1755 on: April 09, 2013, 10:07 PM »

Broken shoulder through a stupid accident - resulting in surgery and a fabby nine inch scar on my arm - not life threatening - just stupid and annoying...

Shame Elly! I had better be careful in future whilst doing my handstands Smile
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1756 on: April 09, 2013, 10:09 PM »

Oh ****!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1757 on: April 09, 2013, 10:10 PM »

Aye - DIY Aerobics are out for me!  ******* thing on wheels is now gone - and I have a shiny new plate in my shoulder.  Oh well - at least I can say I'm somewhat closer to being the Bionic Woman!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1758 on: April 10, 2013, 12:04 PM »

Hope you are better soon. You really must stop doing summer salts when Andy wins.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1759 on: April 28, 2013, 06:54 AM »

Feel really sick right now. Have viral fever. Frown

Worst part is that I'm going to Qatar tomorrow and then will be going to Dubai also for 2 weeks or so. Just hope that I dont vomit in the flight or something. yuk
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1760 on: April 28, 2013, 08:43 AM »

Hope you'll feel better soon Sabine and enjoy your holiday!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1761 on: April 28, 2013, 01:00 PM »

Have been having a lot of tummy upsets and loose stools got to be careful and keep up fluid intake. Very thirsty today so drinking lots of water.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1762 on: April 28, 2013, 03:10 PM »

Feel really sick right now. Have viral fever. Frown

Worst part is that I'm going to Qatar tomorrow and then will be going to Dubai also for 2 weeks or so. Just hope that I dont vomit in the flight or something. yuk
Ugh - not pleasant.  Will keep my fingers crossed the flight goes OK and that you get better soon.

Have been having a lot of tummy upsets and loose stools got to be careful and keep up fluid intake. Very thirsty today so drinking lots of water.
That's not so good LB.  Have you any idea what's causing the problem?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1763 on: April 28, 2013, 04:34 PM »

Sabine and LB.. sorry you feel yucky, and wishing you both feel better very soon. hug
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1764 on: April 28, 2013, 05:05 PM »

I am diabetic so I am careful what I eat. I think its a bug doing the rounds my daughter had it too so maybe just unlucky. Anyway maybe Ill feel better soon going to bed early as Im feeling really tired.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1765 on: April 28, 2013, 05:14 PM »

Yes your diabetes won't help, so keep an eye on your sugar levels - but I expect you know that anyway.  Hope you start feeling better soon.

I've just got over a nasty eye infection (conjunctivitis) which made life misery for a while.  Had to get two lots of antibiotic ointment to finally knock it on the head.  Could have been worse though - my GP thought I might have an ulcer on my cornea, but a test showed I hadn't.  Unfortunately diabetes makes it a bit more difficult to shake off infections like that.

I've also been waiting 4 months for an appointment at the Eye Hospital - early signs of diabetic retinopathy which might need laser treatment.  Luckily a lengthy wait on our wonderful NHS Rolling Eyes won't result in the condition getting any worse.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1766 on: April 28, 2013, 05:54 PM »

Hope you feel better soon. Yes I go every year to Kirkcaldy hospital to have my eyes checked too but have been okay. Must admit the service in Fife is good I have a checkup done every year and the nurse does my blood every few months. I take two different tablets for my diabetes and they are very good. My sugar is well under control. Hope you see about your eyes soon Aileen keep your chin up I'm sure you will get an appointment soon. Take care.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1767 on: April 28, 2013, 06:30 PM »

Hope you'll feel better soon Sabine and enjoy your holiday!

I hope so too. Thanks Caz! Smile

Ugh - not pleasant.  Will keep my fingers crossed the flight goes OK and that you get better soon.

Thanks for the wishes Ail. hug ( you actually do not want a hug from me right now!!)
I'm more concerned about the flight more than the holiday. Just hope I get through.

Sabine and LB.. sorry you feel yucky, and wishing you both feel better very soon. hug

Thanks Linda and yes, feeling very yucky now. Frown
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1768 on: April 28, 2013, 06:30 PM »

Get better soon wifey.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1769 on: April 28, 2013, 06:31 PM »

I hate tummy upsets, very prone to it and can get very queasy. Hope you'll feel better soon. Just rest for sometime. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »