Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 35321 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1890 on: June 12, 2013, 10:09 PM »

Your statistics: 80% annoying 20% not? I guess though I should apologise for this sporadic outburst.

No that was 1. in response to you being overly aggressive to me which you said was because of something I said on this thread. 2. Because you were pissing off most the people on that thread that day!

All I bloody said just now was I was glad it was being sorted and half jokingly pointing out that this was what a few people had predicted would be prescribed and suggested.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1891 on: June 12, 2013, 10:12 PM »

No that was 1. in response to you being overly aggressive to me which you said was because of something I said on this thread. 2. Because you were pissing off most the people on that thread that day!

All I bloody said just now was I was glad it was being sorted and half jokingly pointing out that this was what a few people had predicted would be prescribed and suggested.

Well thank you for your concern, i hope you feel good soon too. Smile
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1892 on: June 12, 2013, 10:14 PM »

^ Hazel - can I just suggest you take things too seriously.  This is not your life, it's an internet forum where nobody really knows each other in any depth.  It's not worth getting upset about, hon - really it's not. There are far more worthy things in life to focus on. 
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1893 on: June 12, 2013, 10:18 PM »

^ Hazel - can I just suggest you take things too seriously.  This is not your life, it's an internet forum where nobody really knows each other in any depth.  It's not worth getting upset about, hon - really it's not. There are far more worthy things in life to focus on. 

I'm not taking it seriously I just wanted to know what he was in such a snit about.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1894 on: June 12, 2013, 10:26 PM »

I'm not taking it seriously I just wanted to know what he was in such a snit about.
If you don't take it seriously, why would it matter?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1895 on: June 12, 2013, 10:39 PM »

Drugs and alcohol screening at work tomorrow.  How glad am I work in HR?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1896 on: June 12, 2013, 10:41 PM »

Drugs and alcohol screening at work tomorrow.  How glad am I work in HR?

Oh dear, never knew they did stuff like that in the workplace.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1897 on: June 12, 2013, 10:45 PM »

You bet - on a regular basis, as well. 
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1898 on: June 12, 2013, 10:50 PM »

What can't u even have a drink night before?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1899 on: June 12, 2013, 10:52 PM »

What can't u even have a drink night before?
I think it's mostly about drugs.  I think you'd have to be drinking at your desk to be pulled up. There are days I feel like it, mind!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1900 on: June 12, 2013, 10:55 PM »

Quite a number of companies and organisations do this sort of testing now, so I believe.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1901 on: June 12, 2013, 10:57 PM »

Quite a number of companies and organisations do this sort of testing now, so I believe.
It's mostly because we have a lot of guys going offshore, and the checks need to be seen to be done on the onshore staff as well. 
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1902 on: June 12, 2013, 11:49 PM »

Testing is part of the hiring process for my job.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1903 on: June 13, 2013, 04:14 PM »

I am back to Doc tomorrow  for another blood test for my kidneys last one very low so going for another tomorrow. I am a bit worried I have been very tired of late and get very breathless when doing the most simple things like washing the floor or even climbing the stairs. Hope everything is okay will have to wait and see god I have enough tablets to take now. Just shake me an I rattle.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1904 on: June 13, 2013, 04:30 PM »

I am back to Doc tomorrow  for another blood test for my kidneys last one very low so going for another tomorrow. I am a bit worried I have been very tired of late and get very breathless when doing the most simple things like washing the floor or even climbing the stairs. Hope everything is okay will have to wait and see god I have enough tablets to take now. Just shake me an I rattle.
I'm sorry to hear that LB.  It must be awful feeling that way all the time.  I know what you mean about pills as well, so you have my sympathy.  Good luck with the test. hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »