Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 34940 times)
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1905 on: June 13, 2013, 04:40 PM »

Thanks Aileen hope you are feeling better.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1906 on: June 13, 2013, 04:52 PM »

Thanks Aileen hope you are feeling better.
Still waiting for results of bood test and to have the cardio, but I'm feeling reasonably OK, thanks.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1907 on: June 13, 2013, 05:11 PM »

We never get tested for drugs, alcohol etc. and we are strict enough, so it's kind of strange to hear that actually happens at work place.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1908 on: June 13, 2013, 05:14 PM »

We never get tested for drugs, alcohol etc. and we are strict enough, so it's kind of strange to hear that actually happens at work place.
It happens in the UK but a lot depends on the type of work you do.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1909 on: June 13, 2013, 05:15 PM »

I am back to Doc tomorrow  for another blood test for my kidneys last one very low so going for another tomorrow. I am a bit worried I have been very tired of late and get very breathless when doing the most simple things like washing the floor or even climbing the stairs. Hope everything is okay will have to wait and see god I have enough tablets to take now. Just shake me an I rattle.

hug Know the feeling

Still waiting for results of bood test and to have the cardio, but I'm feeling reasonably OK, thanks.

I was at the dr yesterday as a follow up to my tumble on Tuesday and she said she'd request a 24hr cardio tape- got a call from hosp today offering me an appointment on Monday afternoon Smile Won't solve anything but at least I feel like somethings being done.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1910 on: June 13, 2013, 05:20 PM »

I know what you mean hazel I am hoping my kidneys are okay but I have my doubts. I am getting very tired when I try to do anything the slightest bit taxing and very breathless In fact after tea I am going to bed feel terrible at the moment.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1911 on: June 13, 2013, 05:23 PM »

It happens in the UK but a lot depends on the type of work you do.

Well, I work in the financial industry so it makes sense that we don't get tested for these. It has to be some work place where there's a potential for it as you said. 
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1912 on: June 13, 2013, 05:30 PM »

I know what you mean hazel I am hoping my kidneys are okay but I have my doubts. I am getting very tired when I try to do anything the slightest bit taxing and very breathless In fact after tea I am going to bed feel terrible at the moment.

hug well cuddle up and watch Andy and then have an early night. I had a mid morning nap as I've not slept mucg the last 2 nights as every time I move I wake myself with the pain Rolling Eyes Bloody annoying having my better arm out of action, so awkward!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1913 on: June 13, 2013, 06:40 PM »

hug well cuddle up and watch Andy and then have an early night. I had a mid morning nap as I've not slept mucg the last 2 nights as every time I move I wake myself with the pain Rolling Eyes Bloody annoying having my better arm out of action, so awkward!

Yes, Margaret, do this. Heals everything  Rolling Eyes. Hope you are well soon, you fighter.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1914 on: June 14, 2013, 11:31 AM »

Thanks Connor I was at the Doctor this morning for another blood test. Will wait a week until the results come back. Still feeling a bit of this morning but if I get tired again Ill go for a nap. Ill watch the tennis and try noy to get too excited. Glad to hear your medication is working.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1915 on: June 16, 2013, 01:08 PM »

Hi everyone, in view of Aileen's recent announcement of her Bi Polar condition, I think it's probably ok to let you know that she's going through a low period right now, as when she disappears 'off the radar', that's usually the reason. There's not a lot that anyone can do and she won't respond to messages during these times. However, like me, although she's not religious, Aileen does believe in the power of prayer and so do I. That's why I'm asking you to pray for her if you can!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1916 on: June 16, 2013, 01:13 PM »

Sorry to hear that about Aileen, Caz.

If she feels that helps her, then I just did a prayer for her.
Hope to see her back in full fettle soon.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1917 on: June 16, 2013, 01:22 PM »

Thanks Scot......Aileen might give me an ear bashing for asking, but I know she'll appreciate your prayers a lot!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1918 on: June 16, 2013, 01:54 PM »

Sorry to hear she is going through another low period, hope she's on the mend soon Frown
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1919 on: June 16, 2013, 02:06 PM »

Well either that Angie, or she's gone off to the Bahamas without telling me and made me look a right numpty......Still, that'd be worth it if it gave her a laugh!   yes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »