Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 39198 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1920 on: June 18, 2013, 05:47 PM »

Aileen is a legend.

I wish her  good health.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1921 on: June 18, 2013, 06:03 PM »

Feel better soon, Aileen.  We miss you! hug
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1922 on: June 18, 2013, 06:14 PM »

My thoughts are with you Aileen. When I joined MW I quickly became aware what a great asset to the forum you are. Be well,soon. :-) x
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1923 on: June 18, 2013, 06:21 PM »

Aileen, you are like a second mother to me. Get well soon, from your favourite son xxx
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1924 on: June 18, 2013, 06:29 PM »

Thinking of you Aileen,and hoping you feel back to yourself soon.We miss you!x
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1925 on: June 18, 2013, 06:39 PM »

Hi Aileen  hug
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1926 on: June 18, 2013, 06:43 PM »

Love your company, Aileen and I'm missing you. hug
Hope to see you back soon. Just did a small little prayer for you. Smile
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1927 on: June 18, 2013, 07:44 PM »

Aileen hope you will feel better soon. Hope your new medication will kick in and you will feel better. Take care of yourself and contact us when you feel up to it.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1928 on: June 18, 2013, 08:36 PM »

Aileen please get better soon , so missed, take care of yourself  hug
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1929 on: June 18, 2013, 08:58 PM »

Thinking of you Aileen take care and get well soon.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1930 on: June 20, 2013, 11:52 AM »

So had an appointment with cardiologist on Monday (after passing out in the morning and ending up with skint knees and elbows!) had ultrasound of heart and another ecg- both fine. Getting a recording device attached for first week of July to hopefully see what my heart does when I pass out.
Also managed to bug the neurologist office into giving me an appointmnet- is for 26th August but better than nothing!. But that's 9 weeks and going on average of 5-6 days between passing out then that's probably 10-12 times I might hurt myself between now and then Frown
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1931 on: June 20, 2013, 01:57 PM »

Hope your new medication works Aileen.

Hazybear glad to hear about your visit to the cardiologist.  I feel for you with the fainting as I am so cautious with my hip as the leg gives way and saps my confidence.  This also happens ' out of the blue'.  I am having a second opinion on 2nd July as the new registrar decided I did not need the second replacement.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1932 on: June 26, 2013, 07:21 PM »

First of all - thank all you guys once again for all your good wishes.  Believe me, your support means a great deal to me. bigarmhug

Second, to Hazybear - I hope very sincerely that the doctors get to the root of your problem this time round.  There's nothing worse than not get any answers to your questions, and I know you've had this for a very long time now.  Meanwhile my thoughts are with you. hug
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1933 on: June 26, 2013, 07:40 PM »

First of all - thank all you guys once again for all your good wishes.  Believe me, your support means a great deal to me. bigarmhug

Second, to Hazybear - I hope very sincerely that the doctors get to the root of your problem this time round.  There's nothing worse than not get any answers to your questions, and I know you've had this for a very long time now.  Meanwhile my thoughts are with you. hug

bigarmhug thanks Aileen and hope you're on the up again, know how hard it can be to think positive hug
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1934 on: June 26, 2013, 08:09 PM »

Fingers crossed for u Hazy  Fingers crossed  Hey Aileen,  yay   good to see  you back, hope you are enjoying the tennis.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »