Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 37291 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1935 on: June 26, 2013, 08:13 PM »

I'm getting a wee machine to record my heart for a week from Monday to see if that shows anything when I pass out Smile hopefully either show something or at least rule out anything to do with my heart Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1936 on: June 26, 2013, 08:52 PM »

Fingers crossed for u Hazy  Fingers crossed  Hey Aileen,  yay   good to see  you back, hope you are enjoying the tennis.
Loved the Fed match, not because Fed lost but because it was a very entertaining match.  Unfortunately I missed most of Andy's because an unexpected visitor turned up.  Still, I was glad to see him safely through without any falls on the grass which seems to be quite slippery.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1937 on: June 26, 2013, 08:53 PM »

I'm getting a wee machine to record my heart for a week from Monday to see if that shows anything when I pass out Smile hopefully either show something or at least rule out anything to do with my heart Smile
I hope all is well in that department, Hazel.  Smile
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1938 on: June 26, 2013, 08:55 PM »

Unfortunately I missed most of Andy's because an unexpected visitor turned up.  Still, I was glad to see him safely through without any falls on the grass which seems to be quite slippery.
You must have a big lawn then Aileen.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1939 on: June 26, 2013, 09:11 PM »

Lol Wink
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1940 on: June 26, 2013, 10:30 PM »

First of all - thank all you guys once again for all your good wishes.  Believe me, your support means a great deal to me. bigarmhug

Second, to Hazybear - I hope very sincerely that the doctors get to the root of your problem this time round.  There's nothing worse than not get any answers to your questions, and I know you've had this for a very long time now.  Meanwhile my thoughts are with you. hug

Sorry you have been feeling rough. Not to be facetious as I know depressive type conditions are not a joking matter, but try to think of the looks on Fed's face as he realized he was going to lose. They livened my evening up no end. Hang in there. :-)
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1941 on: June 26, 2013, 10:37 PM »

Hope you get an answer soon. I had a cardiogram, a few weeks ago. I did not enjoy it. There is something disconcerting at the prospect of the engine being wonky. I am used to repeated mechanical failure, but the mechanics can just bung a new bit in. I am settling for an extra hearing aid. I decided not to tell the audiologist I wanted it, so I could hear Lendl's comments, when Murray hit him....!!!
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1942 on: June 26, 2013, 10:43 PM »

Hope you get an answer soon. I had a cardiogram, a few weeks ago. I did not enjoy it. There is something disconcerting at the prospect of the engine being wonky. I am used to repeated mechanical failure, but the mechanics can just bung a new bit in. I am settling for an extra hearing aid. I decided not to tell the audiologist I wanted it, so I could hear Lendl's comments, when Murray hit him....!!!

lmao brillant Masaka Very Happy
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1943 on: June 27, 2013, 01:43 PM »

First of all - thank all you guys once again for all your good wishes.  Believe me, your support means a great deal to me. bigarmhug

Hey Aileen, lovely to see you back. hug
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1944 on: June 27, 2013, 05:45 PM »

Glad you are feeling better Aileen. Miss your reports on the tennis.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1945 on: June 27, 2013, 06:04 PM »

More blood tests today as my last one about my Kidneys was not too good. Also some medication reduced and I have to go to the hospital for a chest X-Ray never a dull moment.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1946 on: June 27, 2013, 06:10 PM »

Aileen so lovely to have you back  hug
Second, to Hazybear - I hope very sincerely that the doctors get to the root of your problem this time round.  There's nothing worse than not get any answers to your questions, and I know you've had this for a very long time now.  Meanwhile my thoughts are with you. hug
Hazybear really hope you feel better soon and get answers.  hug
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1947 on: June 27, 2013, 06:54 PM »

More blood tests today as my last one about my Kidneys was not too good. Also some medication reduced and I have to go to the hospital for a chest X-Ray never a dull moment.
Good luck with the tests and the X-ray Margaret. hug
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1948 on: June 27, 2013, 06:55 PM »

Thanks Aileen.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1949 on: September 13, 2013, 06:58 AM »

Aileen has been missing for almost 3 weeks, due to her Bi-Polar syndrome! She's not in a good place right now and there's a chance she may have to go into hospital and to be honest, I don't think that's the best place for her to be, especially as she'd be completely cut off from all her friends on here! I know she'd be grateful for your prayers, or if you don't believe in prayer, your thoughts and good vibes would be just as much appreciated! She has told me many times, it's her friends on MW that keep her going!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »