Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 38301 times)
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1950 on: September 13, 2013, 07:09 AM »

Aileen has been missing for almost 3 weeks, due to her Bi-Polar syndrome! She's not in a good place right now and there's a chance she may have to go into hospital and to be honest, I don't think that's the best place for her to be, especially as she'd be completely cut off from all her friends on here! I know she'd be grateful for your prayers, or if you don't believe in prayer, your thoughts and good vibes would be just as much appreciated! She has told me many times, it's her friends on MW that keep her going!

Is there anyway of coordinating our good wishes? You seem to be in contact with her. Please pass my thoughts, and best wishes for a prompt return to the fray on to her.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1951 on: September 13, 2013, 07:41 AM »

Aileen has been missing for almost 3 weeks, due to her Bi-Polar syndrome! She's not in a good place right now and there's a chance she may have to go into hospital and to be honest, I don't think that's the best place for her to be, especially as she'd be completely cut off from all her friends on here! I know she'd be grateful for your prayers, or if you don't believe in prayer, your thoughts and good vibes would be just as much appreciated! She has told me many times, it's her friends on MW that keep her going!

She should already know I think about her and send on my prayers constantly. Frown
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1952 on: September 13, 2013, 07:43 AM »

I had noticed Aileen hadn't been posting - but had been donating so was still somewhat in touch with MW. One day at a time Aileen, we're all here for u    hug
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1953 on: September 13, 2013, 07:46 AM »

I ain't leaving here until she's better. Frown
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1954 on: September 13, 2013, 07:49 AM »

Is there anyway of coordinating our good wishes? You seem to be in contact with her. Please pass my thoughts, and best wishes for a prompt return to the fray on to her.
I'll do that Masaka and no doubt she'll read this thread and respond when she's feeling up to it.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1955 on: September 13, 2013, 07:50 AM »

She should already know I think about her and send on my prayers constantly. Frown
She does, I'm sure Gangsta!  Smile
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1956 on: September 13, 2013, 08:07 AM »

That's awful Caz. Tell her we are all rooting for her next time your in contact.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1957 on: September 13, 2013, 08:14 AM »

That's awful Caz. Tell her we are all rooting for her next time your in contact.
Will do Angie!
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1958 on: September 13, 2013, 01:01 PM »

Best wishes to Aileen, been missing her posts here.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1959 on: September 13, 2013, 01:56 PM »

HI ALL!

Just been reading all your lovely posts and I very much appreciate you all thinking about me and praying for me.  Fortunately I think I've started to come out of the latest bout of depression so the threatened prospect of having to go into hospital has been removed. yay  I've really been missing you all so will be glad to get back in amongst you again but it will take a few days before I'm really back to my old self.

Meanwhile grouphug grouphug to all you wonderful, caring people.

IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1960 on: September 13, 2013, 01:58 PM »

HI ALL!

Just been reading all your lovely posts and I very much appreciate you all thinking about me and praying for me.  Fortunately I think I've started to come out of the latest bout of depression so the threatened prospect of having to go into hospital has been removed. yay  I've really been missing you all so will be glad to get back in amongst you again but it will take a few days before I'm really back to my old self.

yay it's great to have you back,, take care  hug
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1961 on: September 13, 2013, 02:00 PM »

HI ALL!

That's great news, Aileen!
Lovely to see you back. Smile
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1962 on: September 13, 2013, 02:05 PM »

Brilliant news  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1963 on: September 13, 2013, 02:07 PM »

Good to hear Aileen. Take care!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #1964 on: September 13, 2013, 02:15 PM »

Well thank goodness for that........All those prayers and good vibrations must be working Aileen!  Very Happy  hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »