MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 ... 151 Reply

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

What's carpal tunnel?
IP Logged

What's carpal tunnel?

When there is pain/numbness of the nerves in your arm and wrist caused by excessive movement and exercise. Can be really painful.
IP Logged

Like I said, Connor.. step away from the keyboard/mouse.. and maybe restrict some other personal activities.

It's for your own good, lad.
IP Logged

Like I said, Connor.. step away from the keyboard/mouse.. and maybe restrict some other personal activities.

It's for your own good, lad.

I know what you're trying to do, you will not succeed, Linda.
IP Logged

confused
IP Logged

confused

:P Maintain that facade. You want me to stop posting before I cause trouble.
IP Logged

:P Maintain that facade. You want me to stop posting before I cause trouble.
no hug

Just messing with you. lol
IP Logged

When there is pain/numbness of the nerves in your arm and wrist caused by excessive movement and exercise. Can be really painful.

You been spanking the monkey again  Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged

You been spanking the monkey again  Eyebrow raise.

Monkey?
IP Logged

Monkey?

Lol haven't you heard that yin before?
IP Logged

Lol haven't you heard that yin before?

No.
IP Logged
Caz

Hey guys........Our friend Aileen is ill! She's trying to fight off an infection which is proving to be very stubborn to clear and for the moment, has her at a very low ebb and making her depressed! She needs your prayers and good vibes!  Frown
IP Logged

Hey guys........Our friend Aileen is ill! She's trying to fight off an infection which is proving to be very stubborn to clear and for the moment, has her at a very low ebb and making her depressed! She needs your prayers and good vibes!  Frown

Thanks for sharing Caz, wasn't aware of this but very well noticed her absence.

Aileen, I hope you recover soon. We all are with you in this. hug
Missing you! Frown
IP Logged

Hey guys........Our friend Aileen is ill! She's trying to fight off an infection which is proving to be very stubborn to clear and for the moment, has her at a very low ebb and making her depressed! She needs your prayers and good vibes!  Frown

Surely she must know I am praying for her, unless you told her friend otherwise :P
IP Logged
Caz

Surely she must know I am praying for her, unless you told her friend otherwise :P
She'll know!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 ... 151 Reply