Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Matthias Bachinger, Thursday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 36059 times)
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2010 on: November 04, 2013, 02:00 PM »

She'll know!  Very Happy

If she's battering her head against the bedpost...... she knows! lol
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2011 on: November 04, 2013, 02:07 PM »

If she's battering her head against the bedpost...... she knows! lol
  nah She knows only too well the power of prayer and she'll be glad of it!  yes
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2012 on: November 04, 2013, 05:42 PM »

Hope you feel better real soon Aileen. hug
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2013 on: November 04, 2013, 06:39 PM »

Hey guys........Our friend Aileen is ill! She's trying to fight off an infection which is proving to be very stubborn to clear and for the moment, has her at a very low ebb and making her depressed! She needs your prayers and good vibes!  Frown

Spooky, I was just thinking while driving home that Aileen hadn't been here a while and was going to message her.
Get well soon Aileen  hug
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2014 on: November 04, 2013, 07:13 PM »

Thinking of you Aileen hug
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2015 on: November 04, 2013, 08:10 PM »

Hey guys........Our friend Aileen is ill! She's trying to fight off an infection which is proving to be very stubborn to clear and for the moment, has her at a very low ebb and making her depressed! She needs your prayers and good vibes!  Frown

Can't offer prayers, but good vibes are heading her way.  Buzz the cat sends a meow. Humans are not permitted to be ill, they need to be on constant standby to attend to the requirements of any cat in the vicinity.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2016 on: November 04, 2013, 08:48 PM »

We all miss her when she doesn't post. Her salient comments and cheerful manner add a special something to this website and we have been friends since she joined it. When she turns on her computer and sees your good wishes she will feel warmed by your kind comments. Let's hope she does so soon.

IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2017 on: November 04, 2013, 08:49 PM »

NO ONE TELL HER I'M ONE BAD POST AWAY FROM A TEMP BAN! I FEAR IF SHE KNOWS, MY DEATH WILL BE IMMINENT. lol
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2018 on: November 04, 2013, 08:53 PM »

NO ONE TELL HER I'M ONE BAD POST AWAY FROM A TEMP BAN! I FEAR IF SHE KNOWS, MY DEATH WILL BE IMMINENT. lol

you might survive Gangsta - she seems to have a soft spot but perhaps I shouldn't say that. Whistle
[ Last edit by janscribe November 04, 2013, 08:59 PM ] IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2019 on: November 04, 2013, 09:01 PM »

you might survive Gangsta - she seems to have a soft spot but perhaps I shouldn't say that. Whistle

Too much of a soft spot if ye ask me :P
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2020 on: November 04, 2013, 09:15 PM »

Too much of a soft spot if ye ask me :P
.  She's one fine lady, young man, don't underestimate her.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2021 on: November 04, 2013, 09:17 PM »

.  She's one fine lady, young man, don't underestimate her.

Believe me I don't. She keeps me out of trouble. yes
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2022 on: November 04, 2013, 09:42 PM »

Get better soon, Aileen. You're missed on here.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2023 on: November 04, 2013, 11:23 PM »

You are a good on-line friend, Caz.

For Aileen:

IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2024 on: November 04, 2013, 11:45 PM »

The site just isn't the same without Aileen .
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »