Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 ... 144 Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 37952 times)
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2025 on: November 05, 2013, 12:44 PM »

Hope you feel better soon Aileen.  hug
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2026 on: November 05, 2013, 01:46 PM »

Yeah Aileen please get well soon-...I have to try keep gangsta in check and its not easy without ya  no Very Happy
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2027 on: November 05, 2013, 04:26 PM »

Miss you Aileen get well soon Connor needs you to keep him on the straight and narrow.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2028 on: November 05, 2013, 05:44 PM »

OAPleen is the only one that can control me.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2029 on: November 09, 2013, 03:29 PM »

Hi guys!  Thank you all so very much for your love and support.  I really appreciate it.  Fortunately the infection seems to have gone so hopefully I'll be back in full swing soon - and Gangsta had better watch out! whip lol

bigarmhug
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2030 on: November 09, 2013, 05:45 PM »

Get well soon Aileen.

I am not exactly ill at the moment but recovering from my second hip replacement.  I am doing well but am being told off for doing too much.  I had it done last Friday 1st November and came home on Monday.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2031 on: November 09, 2013, 05:55 PM »

Take care my mum had one hip done but fell and broke the other one after trying to be too independent and had a long stay in rehab.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2032 on: November 09, 2013, 05:57 PM »

Hope your recovery goes smoothly Tamila, although I know that it does take time.  I can understand your frustration and impatience though.  I'm surprised you got out so soon.  My aunt had two replacements and was in hospital for ten days!  That was quite a long time ago though and ideas and techniques are always changing.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2033 on: December 31, 2013, 04:24 PM »

Had an eye infection for 4 weeks. It's driving me mad. Had 3 different prescriptions, but nothing's worked. Out of interest, I just smeared my eye with manuka honey half an hour ago and the itching has already subsided.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2034 on: December 31, 2013, 04:59 PM »

Yes it is amazing the healing powers of honey are underated.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2035 on: December 31, 2013, 05:56 PM »

Yes it is amazing the healing powers of honey are underated.
It must bee good stuff that honey.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2036 on: December 31, 2013, 05:59 PM »

Hope your recovery goes smoothly Tamila, although I know that it does take time.  I can understand your frustration and impatience though.  I'm surprised you got out so soon.  My aunt had two replacements and was in hospital for ten days!  That was quite a long time ago though and ideas and techniques are always changing.

Thank you, Aileen.  It is now 8 weeks on and I am painkiller free and walking without aids for the first time in 5 years.  It just seems too good to be true.  I cannot believe what an effect painkillers, even paracetamol, has on your well being.  I always tried to take as few as possible but there were times when I needed them to cope.

Hope you are feeling okay at the moment?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2037 on: January 01, 2014, 11:27 AM »

I'm glad you're pain-free now.  I know what a difference it made to my aunt when she had hers replaced.  Painkillers unfortunately have a depressing effect.  I'm basically OK apart from a tummy bug Rolling Eyes and it isn't down to too much Xmas fare either!  I hope you have a very happy and healthy 2014. Smile
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2038 on: January 24, 2014, 09:36 PM »

Hey guys.......Aileen has been offline for several days now and haven't heard from her. I'm very worried, so I'd very much appreciate if you could say a wee prayer on her behalf, or just send some good vibes in her direction! Many thanks!
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2039 on: January 24, 2014, 09:38 PM »

Hey guys.......Aileen has been offline for several days now and haven't heard from her. I'm very worried, so I'd very much appreciate if you could say a wee prayer on her behalf, or just send some good vibes in her direction! Many thanks!
You can always send her a pm to allay any fears you have.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 ... 144 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »