Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 ... 152 Reply

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

Hope you feel better soon Aileen.  hug
IP Logged

Yeah Aileen please get well soon-...I have to try keep gangsta in check and its not easy without ya  no Very Happy
IP Logged

Miss you Aileen get well soon Connor needs you to keep him on the straight and narrow.
IP Logged

OAPleen is the only one that can control me.
IP Logged

Hi guys!  Thank you all so very much for your love and support.  I really appreciate it.  Fortunately the infection seems to have gone so hopefully I'll be back in full swing soon - and Gangsta had better watch out! whip lol

bigarmhug
IP Logged

Get well soon Aileen.

I am not exactly ill at the moment but recovering from my second hip replacement.  I am doing well but am being told off for doing too much.  I had it done last Friday 1st November and came home on Monday.
IP Logged

Take care my mum had one hip done but fell and broke the other one after trying to be too independent and had a long stay in rehab.
IP Logged

Hope your recovery goes smoothly Tamila, although I know that it does take time.  I can understand your frustration and impatience though.  I'm surprised you got out so soon.  My aunt had two replacements and was in hospital for ten days!  That was quite a long time ago though and ideas and techniques are always changing.
IP Logged

Had an eye infection for 4 weeks. It's driving me mad. Had 3 different prescriptions, but nothing's worked. Out of interest, I just smeared my eye with manuka honey half an hour ago and the itching has already subsided.
IP Logged

Yes it is amazing the healing powers of honey are underated.
IP Logged

Yes it is amazing the healing powers of honey are underated.
It must bee good stuff that honey.
IP Logged

Hope your recovery goes smoothly Tamila, although I know that it does take time.  I can understand your frustration and impatience though.  I'm surprised you got out so soon.  My aunt had two replacements and was in hospital for ten days!  That was quite a long time ago though and ideas and techniques are always changing.

Thank you, Aileen.  It is now 8 weeks on and I am painkiller free and walking without aids for the first time in 5 years.  It just seems too good to be true.  I cannot believe what an effect painkillers, even paracetamol, has on your well being.  I always tried to take as few as possible but there were times when I needed them to cope.

Hope you are feeling okay at the moment?
IP Logged

I'm glad you're pain-free now.  I know what a difference it made to my aunt when she had hers replaced.  Painkillers unfortunately have a depressing effect.  I'm basically OK apart from a tummy bug Rolling Eyes and it isn't down to too much Xmas fare either!  I hope you have a very happy and healthy 2014. Smile
IP Logged
Caz

Hey guys.......Aileen has been offline for several days now and haven't heard from her. I'm very worried, so I'd very much appreciate if you could say a wee prayer on her behalf, or just send some good vibes in her direction! Many thanks!
IP Logged

Hey guys.......Aileen has been offline for several days now and haven't heard from her. I'm very worried, so I'd very much appreciate if you could say a wee prayer on her behalf, or just send some good vibes in her direction! Many thanks!
You can always send her a pm to allay any fears you have.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 ... 152 Reply