Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Do you think Megan Fox has ever had any plastic surgery?
Yes. - 7 (87.5%)
No. - 1 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Reply
Author

Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not?

(Read 21567 times)
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not? « Reply #165 on: June 01, 2010, 04:28 PM »

Quite clearly because she's destroyed herself... to think I used to fancy her no
Aye... best defs to keep it all natural and take what you were blessed with.  Trout pouts, botox and surgery are not the way forward.  no  So much a woman can do, naturally, to keep it good. 
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not? « Reply #166 on: June 01, 2010, 04:28 PM »

She looks more scrawny than slim ??
I agree, in that particular photo her body does not look good but these paparazzi photos can be so unfair, maybe if we saw her at the beach with our own eyes, it would be a completely different picture.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not? « Reply #167 on: June 01, 2010, 04:30 PM »

What?
That's worse than Serena Wiliams! She has a male torso where he stomach should be!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not? « Reply #168 on: June 01, 2010, 04:31 PM »

I agree, in that particular photo her body does not look good but these paparazzi photos can be so unfair, maybe if we saw her at the beach with your own eyes, it would be a completely different picture.

It's most probably more likely that this photograph ^^^ is the real deal ... the mag photographs are surely all airbrushed and so on ...
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not? « Reply #169 on: June 01, 2010, 04:34 PM »

Her body looks alright in this one, but check out the area around her lips .... tut tut.  She looks like a duck.

IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not? « Reply #170 on: June 01, 2010, 04:39 PM »

It's most probably more likely that this photograph ^^^ is the real deal ... the mag photographs are surely all airbrushed and so on ...
I'm not comparing it to her airbrushed photos, just saying that these parazzi photos always show the absolute worst of a person compared to how they look IRL or even if you saw them on a video. I assume it's to do with the lighting, angles and the fact it's taken when the body is in the middle of a movement.

Get your phone camera out, take a photo of a friend walking towards you while she is unaware of your camera, chances are it's a negative representation of their attractiveness compared to reality.

Her body looks alright in this one, but check out the area around her lips .... tut tut.  She looks like a duck.
Don't get James started, he passionately insists she has not had plastic surgery anywhere but her nose lol

But yes I agree, as I have done from the start of this thread, it does appear she's had work done to her lips.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not? « Reply #171 on: June 01, 2010, 04:40 PM »

I'm not comparing it to her airbrushed photos, just saying that these parazzi photos always show the absolute worst of a person compared to how they look IRL or even if you saw them on a video. I assume it's to do with the lighting, angles and the fact it's taken when the body is in the middle of a movement.

Get your phone camera out, take a photo of a friend walking towards while she is unaware of your camera, chances are it's a negative representation of their attractiveness compared to reality.

You're right of course .... photographs can be sooooo unflattering.  I hate cameras.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not? « Reply #172 on: June 01, 2010, 04:45 PM »

Don't get James started, he passionately insists she has not had plastic surgery anywhere but her nose lol

But yes I agree, as I have done from the start of this thread, it does appear she's had work done to her lips.

From that pic you can tell.  Unless shes had an allergic reaction to something.
IP Logged
meridiandr

Re: Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not? « Reply #173 on: June 04, 2010, 07:50 PM »

I think Megan Fox had done some plastic surgery in her face. I just can't say some more specific. It seems that her jaws have been changed a bit.
IP Logged
mh5nda

Re: Megan Fox, plastic surgery or not? « Reply #174 on: November 25, 2010, 02:22 AM »

I am also sure that Megan had undergone through a plastic surgery but what is important here is she is still beautiful and a good actress. No one can interfere to the things she wanted to do. Anyway, she has means to do it.

[ Last edit by mh5nda November 26, 2010, 09:13 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »