Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Merry Christmas 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Reply
Author

Merry Christmas

 (Read 6228 times)
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level
**
Posts: 1,041

Gender: Female
Location: Portsmouth


Merry Christmas « Reply #75 on: December 06, 2005, 08:55 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "Banannie"
Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
crimbo gets harder every year i think


Definately.... i mean you can only buy your dad so many pairs of socks lol  Whistle


 lmaoff

As for burning cd's i still do that but dont give them out for crimbo pressies but have been tempted lol. Only time i buy cd's is for borthdays & christmas and that upsets me when i can get them free lol
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran
******
Posts: 7,362

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Merry Christmas « Reply #76 on: December 06, 2005, 08:56 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "Banannie"

Must say... i am tempted to just order a pizza or something  roflmao
But noooo.... my brothers and dad love their xmas dinner, so xmas dinner they must have  ranting


Tradition in my family to cook xmas dinner when you reach 15. Im 14.. but will be 15 in March, so im expected to most of it in preparation for the "big one" next year when i'll actually be 15.  no I'm not a great cook i must say - plus Russian food is very hard to cook.. lots of beetroot included which either goes all over the kitchen wall paper - or doesn't cook properly and tastes like celery.  Eh?


 roflmao  Good luck with that!!
Neither my dad, or my brothers can cook, so it is down to me  ranting  Even though i really am not a very good cook .... Whistle
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac
**********
Posts: 35,255

Gender: Female
Location: Cambridge - New Zealand


I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Merry Christmas « Reply #77 on: December 06, 2005, 08:56 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "Banannie"

Must say... i am tempted to just order a pizza or something  roflmao
But noooo.... my brothers and dad love their xmas dinner, so xmas dinner they must have  ranting


Tradition in my family to cook xmas dinner when you reach 15. Im 14.. but will be 15 in March, so im expected to most of it in preparation for the "big one" next year when i'll actually be 15.  no I'm not a great cook i must say - plus Russian food is very hard to cook.. lots of beetroot included which either goes all over the kitchen wall paper - or doesn't cook properly and tastes like celery.  Eh?


Poor you!  hug

Not having Christmas dinner at our house this year - been invited for early tea at a friends, so not making mad rush to get dinner on!  Not getting stressed over it and kids not too bothered about missing it either.
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,742


Merry Christmas « Reply #78 on: December 06, 2005, 08:57 PM »
Reply

We just eat our famous French fries  Wink No tradition...
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran
******
Posts: 7,362

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Merry Christmas « Reply #79 on: December 06, 2005, 09:10 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "dentie"
We just eat our famous French fries  Wink No tradition...


That'd be good.... i'm not a huge fan of traditional British xmas dinner, it's overrated!! :-)
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,742


Merry Christmas « Reply #80 on: December 06, 2005, 09:12 PM »
Reply

You can join us  Wink
IP Logged
kwevus
ATP Level
***
Posts: 2,685

Gender: Female
Location: ireland - not succumbing to shallowville


Let us taste those Murray mints

Merry Christmas « Reply #81 on: December 06, 2005, 09:12 PM »
Reply

no no no stuffing and gravy and potatoes - oh im hungry just thinkin aboot it lol! x(",)x
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level
**
Posts: 1,041

Gender: Female
Location: Portsmouth


Merry Christmas « Reply #82 on: December 06, 2005, 09:12 PM »
Reply

We dont like turkey so will be normal chicken roast dinner for us
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran
******
Posts: 7,362

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Merry Christmas « Reply #83 on: December 06, 2005, 09:13 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
We dont like turkey so will be normal chicken roast dinner for us


Same, we never have turkey, always chicken....
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level
**
Posts: 1,041

Gender: Female
Location: Portsmouth


Merry Christmas « Reply #84 on: December 06, 2005, 09:14 PM »
Reply

Lol we are doin well neither of us looking forward to xmas & both having chicken
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran
******
Posts: 7,362

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Merry Christmas « Reply #85 on: December 06, 2005, 09:20 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
Lol we are doin well neither of us looking forward to xmas & both having chicken


Woot!! Go us  highfive
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level
**
Posts: 1,041

Gender: Female
Location: Portsmouth


Merry Christmas « Reply #86 on: December 06, 2005, 09:21 PM »
Reply

highfive lol
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior
*
Posts: 167

Location: Pompey and Good Ole Dorset


Merry Christmas « Reply #87 on: December 06, 2005, 09:54 PM »
Reply

Advent Callendars are the best invention ever!! A little bit of choc everyday not to big but small enough for you to crave it for the rest of the day!!Hehe!! I had rudolph in mine today!! Lovely!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and Happy New Year for 2006 too!!!
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac
**********
Posts: 22,035

Gender: Female


Merry Christmas « Reply #88 on: December 06, 2005, 10:11 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "Mathlete"
Advent Callendars are the best invention ever!! A little bit of choc everyday not to big but small enough for you to crave it for the rest of the day!!Hehe!! I had rudolph in mine today!! Lovely!!


I was late buying mine and I've been all over town looking for one and I can't find one Frown  Usually shops have some they want to get rid of, which is when I normally buy my advent calenders (that way I can catch up hehe).  But now I'm left without one.  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior
*
Posts: 167

Location: Pompey and Good Ole Dorset


Merry Christmas « Reply #89 on: December 06, 2005, 10:20 PM »
Reply

You can have my one for tomorrow ok!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »