Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Middle East and North Africa unrest
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 Reply

Middle East and North Africa unrest

I heard he had been wounded in both legs but this has not been confirmed.
IP Logged

I heard he had been wounded in both legs but this has not been confirmed.
They sh0wed pcitures of him dead in a coffin.But who knows .He is a nasty man and deserves what eve he gets.
IP Logged

According to Aljazeera and France24 he was caught trying to escape in a 100 Vehicle Convoy but NATO bombed the first ten vehicles and brought the convoy to a halt  ..

And brave little Gadaffi who was going to stay and fight to the death was found hiding inside a huge concrete sewage pipe with a golden-gun in his hand ready to shoot the first head that appeared in the opening  ..

but got shot through the left shoulder himself instead

and was then dragged bodily across the street and dumped into the back of a pick-up truck and taken to hospital but died on the way …

How invidious for The Man with Golden Gun  !!
IP Logged

GEORGE IS BACK?

IP Logged

I think I'll be avoiding the newspapers tomorrow. Do we really need to see his dead body plastered all over the front pages? It's enough to know he's dead.  The pictures are way too graphic for me.
IP Logged

GEORGE IS BACK?

Just got back from fighting with the rebels in Libya  ..  town by town  ..  street by street  ..  and house by house  !!!

And now Total Victory  !!
IP Logged

Just got back from fighting with the rebels in Libya  ..  town by town  ..  street by street  ..  and house by house  !!!

And now Total Victory  !!
IP Logged

Courtesy of Sky News, Aljazeera, France 24 and Google Earth on my new Asus EP 121 Eee Slate which is ten times better than the Ipad, (which I also have) although nobody seems to have heard of it in Europe ...
IP Logged
Caz

Hey.....Welcome back George!
IP Logged

Hey.....Welcome back George!

Thanks Caz  ..  did you miss me  ??
[ Last edit by George183 October 24, 2011, 09:17 PM ] IP Logged
Caz

Thanks Cas  ..  did you miss me  ??
Funnily enough........yes! w00t
IP Logged

Whose "Cas"?...... Whistle
IP Logged

Funnily enough........yes! w00t

It must have been the eloquent nature of my posts  ..  having said which I can NOT understand what Gadaffi thought he was doing in Libya  ..  did he WANT to be savaged to death by vengeful citizens for having bombed their homes and massacred their families ??
IP Logged
Caz

Rolling Eyes No George......I was just a bit worried when you went AWOL.....Thought the Aliens had gotcha!  Whistle
IP Logged

Rolling Eyes No George......I was just a bit worried when you went AWOL.....Thought the Aliens had gotcha!  Whistle

Yeah  ..  they're a bit devious those Aliens  !!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 Reply