Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Minor irritations
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 46 Reply

Minor irritations

The moment when you're sitting on the loo and someone decides to take a sh*t right next to you. The options are this: Pretend you're not there or end prematurely.

How about when you're standing at the urinal and someone comes in and stands at the next one? I simply CANNOT perform and have to fake a pee.
IP Logged

How about when you're standing at the urinal and someone comes in and stands at the next one? I simply CANNOT perform and have to fake a pee.
This is why I almost never use a urinal, I like my privacy.
IP Logged

This is why I almost never use a urinal, I like my privacy.

You are so like me, it's scary... apart from the thin birds bit. I almost always pee in the cubicle, unless I'm fairly sure no one's going to come in.
IP Logged

You are so like me, it's scary... apart from the thin birds bit. I almost always pee in the cubicle, unless I'm fairly sure no one's going to come in.
Yeah, it is weird how similar we are.  snog
IP Logged

Do you put toilet roll down on the seat when you have a crap in a public toilet? I do. I have a hygiene issue. I also drink from the right side of a cup if I think someone else has used it.
IP Logged

Do you put toilet roll down on the seat when you have a crap in a public toilet? I do.
I've managed to stop it getting to me that much, it still is unpleasant but I just think, "I'm going to have a shower the moment I get home."
IP Logged

TV adverts, usually for mobile phones, that aren't filmed in this country and look like they were made in Israel.
IP Logged

People who talk to children with a stupid tone of voice, as if they are the pet cat.
IP Logged

When you have the exact change for a pay-and-display parking machine and the last coin won't work.
IP Logged

Coins, period.

I'm the type that pays for a packet of crisps with my card.
IP Logged

Coins, period.

I'm the type that pays for a packet of crisps with my card.

Agreed. Hate carrying cash.
IP Logged

When you bump into someone and you need to introduce someone else and you can’t for the life of you remember their name.
IP Logged

Self checkout system telling me I need staff approval because I bought some plastic cutlery (happened today).

And yeah, self checkout systems are an irritation in general for many people but I'm alright with them.
IP Logged

When you have to park at a pay-and-display place and realise you have a tenner on you but no change. You park up, then set off looking desperately for a newsagent, all the while hoping that the traffic Nazis don't turn up.
IP Logged

When a website's security requires you enter certain parts of your password with drop-down menus.

I use a Chrome extension a friend made that bypasses this for banks although he's not published it yet, it's amazing and yet so simple. Ask me if you want it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 46 Reply