Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Minor irritations
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 Reply

Minor irritations

And here's a unanswered question...Where does a itch go once you,ve scratched it?
IP Logged

Scratch it then.
Thought I already had.... and I'm still scratching on the answer to your question. Think
IP Logged

Your original answer didn't have a picture but just the words itchy chin wich made no sense and believe me.. I'm a expert on that.
IP Logged

Oh.. ok.. must be an Aberdonian expression.  "Itchy chin" meant "nah'.. or "Aye..sure.." or "I dinna believe you."
Now you can add this to your area of expertise. Wink
IP Logged

^How quaint is that....like.
IP Logged
Caz

I was teached it well at skool. Very Happy
  lmao Lisdecksia lures ko?
IP Logged

Caz ... brilliant ...! roflmao
IP Logged

Today's irritation - organisations that send you forms to complete and provide a reply-paid envelope which is too small to return them in.
IP Logged

Judge Holden.
IP Logged
Caz

Judge Holden.
What.......The Smugfed fan?  lmao
IP Logged

Road Diversions that take you miles off route then abandon you in the middle of either a) an urban jungle or b) a rural wilderness.
IP Logged
MT

The crowd screaming like imbecilic maniacs  on programmes like the X Factor or Strictly.  doh
IP Logged
MT

when the band thingy at the back of Andy's cap comes out while he is playing and you just want to fix it because it looks so uncool.
IP Logged

lol but I know what you mean MT. Adidas need to have a word with their Velcro suppliers.
IP Logged

Tracksuit trousers with thick linings - trying to remove them over your shoes before you start a tennis match, while everyone's waiting impatiently.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 Reply