Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Sunday, Time - not before 12:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  MW Dating
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21 Reply

MW Dating

That is a Palladium and diamond ring. I think.

It definately isnt silver. Looks too shiny.
IP Logged

um... i think i'll stop that now... and besides... you go into my threads about women... and cate knows it...

but, but, then why haven't I had my twodge chopped off by now? this doesn't compute!!
IP Logged

maybe she doesnt mind?
IP Logged

Twodge roflmao

Classic!
IP Logged

what a funny word...
IP Logged

I assume you know the conntotaions David?  Wink

IP Logged

of course i know the connotations... i thought he was talking about his head for a second... and then i was like: no that cant be right...
IP Logged

um... i think i'll stop that now... and besides... you go into my threads about women... and cate knows it...

lol cos i perv over rafa 24/7!!  :P
IP Logged

lol cos i perv over rafa 24/7!!  :P

Whistle

That's what we girls do best. And not only over Rafa.

Wink
IP Logged

right i'm surprised mark hasn't stabbed... hold on... now how does one... *walks away mumbling...*
IP Logged

of course i know the connotations... i thought he was talking about his head for a second... and then i was like: no that cant be right...

Well.... both your interpretations make sense depending of your understanding of a particular slang word.
IP Logged

Don't you start Julia!!  pray

My ears are bent from Cate's ramblings about his 'tasty buns' roflmao
IP Logged

Whistle

That's what we girls do best. And not only over Rafa.

Wink

the holy trinity?   Wink
IP Logged

oh god...

Well.... both your interpretations make sense depending of your understanding of a particular slang word.
yes i know that too... but i was at first thinking "skull"  but then i saw the light...
IP Logged
arka

That is a Palladium and diamond ring. I think.

It definately isnt silver. Looks too shiny.

Na, that shouldn't be silver. Could be Platinum, Palladium or some other metal with Rhodium coating. dontknow
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21 Reply