IP Logged

Yes.
IP Logged

No.
IP Logged

Yes.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Bromance over due to lack of communication, then?

(Always important in a relationship.)
IP Logged

I've no beef with internet dating, but I have a friend who met a guy on the internet, and all was going quite well until she moved him into her home after a month or two. Turns out he practically held her hostage in her own home and she had to have him removed.  She's an intelligent woman and I was quite surprised that she got sucked in by someone like that.  Pays to be careful and get to know someone well.
IP Logged

My sister met her boyfriend of 1 and a half years over the internet, but it wasn't a dating site, rather an internet game.
IP Logged

My sister met her boyfriend of 1 and a half years over the internet, but it wasn't a dating site, rather an internet game.
I've no doubt there are success stories.  Dare I ask what kind of game?  Very Happy
IP Logged

I once went out with a girl over the internet. It was a mutual relationship. Then she handed over her V.
IP Logged

I once went out with a girl over the internet. It was a mutual relationship. Then she handed over her V.
How was school today?
IP Logged

He goes for swanky lasses like Angie or Aileen.

Haven't been called swanky before...... Cheers  w00t
IP Logged

How was school today?

Subject changer. Long day. I want to hurt my science teacher. Cheeky gay bugger.
IP Logged

Subject changer. Long day. I want to hurt my science teacher. Cheeky gay bugger.
In what way subject changer?  In what way science teacher gay?
IP Logged

I have no idea what that means. What does it mean?

And unfortunately I don't fit into any of the above categories... Sorry prod maybe Aileen does though  Think
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 Reply