Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  MurraysWorld Anniversaries
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Reply

MurraysWorld Anniversaries

Yeah I know what you mean because now we just ask "So how many points for winning the tournament?" lol

It's a shame though because it was bringing in members.
IP Logged

BTW, Shay - what phone do you have? - mine is pretty good for internet stuff but it struggles with MW.com even with all pics disabled, avatars off, signatures off etc
IP Logged

I use the wap version of MW, which cuts out all pics etc. My phone is a Nokia 6300. I sometimes use opera mini which renders the website almost perfectly.
IP Logged

Yup, Opera Mini is pretty good for me as well although recently when I make a post using it, it goes to 404 error page after it submits. Any chance of testing that out on yours, Yamor?
IP Logged

I last used it about two weeks ago, with no problems. But, at the moment, I deleted it from my phone.
IP Logged

I've had the problem longer than that so that's good.
IP Logged

I use the wap version of MW, which cuts out all pics etc. My phone is a Nokia 6300. I sometimes use opera mini which renders the website almost perfectly.

How do you access that - excuse my ignorance??
IP Logged

http://www.murraysworld.com/talk/index.php?;wap2
IP Logged

I think that URL will load automatically depending on your type of phone but for people like me and Yamor who have phones with better Internet browsing, we need to remember it.
IP Logged

Actually not. My phone does automatically load that. The 6300 only has a wap browser, although you can download something like opera mini.
IP Logged

my phone is a pda with windows so tends to load the all singing/dancing version - this is great! cheers guys
IP Logged

Ah I see, Opera Mini is the default browser for me which is why I never have the mobile icon on my posts when I use my mobile. Although from now on I might use the WAP version of the website as it is so much quicker.
IP Logged

You started the process that got my boob avatar banned, don't be silly - I love that you're here! Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy clap YAH! I wub charlienomad. :p
IP Logged

You started the process that got my boob avatar banned, don't be silly - I love that you're here! Very Happy

I had wondered where they'd gone to!

That was just a warm up - I'm planning to get you banned from your own forum Very Happy

IP Logged

That's so cool! I was just playing with it
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Reply