Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Music Talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14 Go Down Reply
Author

Music Talk

(Read 13357 times)
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: Music Talk « Reply #60 on: October 22, 2005, 02:16 PM »

Karma Police I love, and Paranoid Android I like... I have another list of recommended Radiohead songs somewhere, I'll check out all of them. Smile
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Music Talk « Reply #61 on: October 22, 2005, 05:00 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/4367524.stm

rafas through to the final!!!  jumping-w00t
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Music Talk « Reply #62 on: October 22, 2005, 05:53 PM »

jumping-w00t  ooo yea! our folks on VR are going mental....cause if Rafa wins this, he's going to equalise Roger Federer: 11 titles this year each! Vamoooos!!!  woohoo
All the best to Rafa tomoro!! mexicanwave
 trophy let's hope he wins, and that knee of his keeps quiet! bounce
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Music Talk « Reply #63 on: October 22, 2005, 05:56 PM »

Quote from: "JohnW"
Karma Police I love, and Paranoid Android I like... I have another list of recommended Radiohead songs somewhere, I'll check out all of them. Smile

haha...well you just said you loved karma police....and that's what all the fuss is about!  wink people LOVE LOVE LOVE that song - so Radiohead are really the leading figures of sucessful songs, but you can't really call them one-hit-wonders because i mean they're Radiohead....

Looks like ive got 3 of the last 10 tickets to see Franz in December at Ally Pally in London!!   Very Happy 26 quid each...here i come Franz!!! ive never seen them live before so exstatic!!!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Music Talk « Reply #64 on: October 22, 2005, 06:41 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "JohnW"

haha...well you just said you loved karma police....and that's what all the fuss is about!  wink people LOVE LOVE LOVE that song - so Radiohead are really the leading figures of sucessful songs, but you can't really call them one-hit-wonders because i mean they're Radiohead....

Looks like ive got 3 of the last 10 tickets to see Franz in December at Ally Pally in London!!   Very Happy 26 quid each...here i come Franz!!! ive never seen them live before so exstatic!!!

omg!! lucky lucky...you're so lucky....lucky lucky lucky lucky/....you're so lucky!!
that sounds amazing! have a fantabulous time! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy they're playing cardiff in november, but obv as im not living there at the mo i can't go.....
 band
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: Music Talk « Reply #65 on: October 22, 2005, 08:29 PM »

Oooohh.... I don't need to tell you to enjoy it as you obviously will anyway Rock ya

Libertines... if they hadn't spent so much time arguing, and Pete D being a drug addict etc., they could have been such a great band. As it was, they managed to produce one good album, and one brilliant album (the second one "The Libertines" being the brilliant one).

Since they kicked him out, I don't know what they've done, if anything. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Music Talk « Reply #66 on: October 22, 2005, 08:35 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"

omg!! lucky lucky...you're so lucky....lucky lucky lucky lucky/....you're so lucky!!
that sounds amazing! have a fantabulous time! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy they're playing cardiff in november, but obv as im not living there at the mo i can't go.....
 band

lol hahaa! will get 'lucky...lucky...lucky' all in my head all day long after the concerto!  Rolling Eyes

...and John, totally agree with you there! to much fighting rubbish - drugs, drink, abuse....although i suppose they can pull it of by their great music from the past. it's the libertines though - world wide known!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Music Talk « Reply #67 on: October 23, 2005, 08:35 PM »

Gezus...i've just been on VR.com for about 5 hours cheering on Rafa with the other girls...and although some of you may not know...
RAFAEL has WON he's 11th tourny of the year EQUALISING Federer!!!  jumping-w00t

What a record that is!! 11 titles of Nadal this year, no titles in the previous years of his carrer!
you just have to be sooo awfully proud of this boy!! And that Final he played today against Ljubicic ...with a score of 3-6, 2-6, 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (7-3) trophy
he went down 2 sets at the start and we all thought that was it....but he pulled back, and good gracious, at the end i thought he was going to faint from tierdness! but he pulled through and wohaaaa...im speachless!  bounce

I've saved about 1000 photos of Nadal  Embarassed from this Madrid Masters 2005...thought i should post a couple to make it 'more festive'!  Very Happy

Felicitations Rafael!  woohoo
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: Music Talk « Reply #68 on: October 23, 2005, 08:40 PM »

Well done rafa.  What a shame the match wasn't live on Sky and they only showed highlights.  I hopee that he can give fed a good game at Shanghai but Fed is just too strong at the moment.  Now lets cheer on Andy in Basle. bounce  highfive
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Music Talk « Reply #69 on: October 23, 2005, 08:44 PM »

jumping-w00t

one for the ladies (semis):

ok ok, i'll stop...i know that im the only one here that's interested!  Embarassed  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Music Talk « Reply #70 on: October 23, 2005, 08:46 PM »

Quote from: "Josh"
Well done rafa.  What a shame the match wasn't live on Sky and they only showed highlights.  I hopee that he can give fed a good game at Shanghai but Fed is just too strong at the moment.  Now lets cheer on Andy in Basle. bounce  highfive

yup yup Josh, that's very true!  w00t next objective is to give Andy all the support that we can...although no one will be able to wipe that smile of my face from Rafa's match!!  Very Happy  wink
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Music Talk « Reply #71 on: October 23, 2005, 08:59 PM »

seems like im talking to myself now!  Very Happy  Rolling Eyes

but i thought i should post this....Rafa and Lubo drinking on court after the match! hahaa!  lol i can just imagine what a mess the press conference will be like (which is due in 15 mins!)...o i really hope Rafa doesn't start speaking english!  partyman  2 man down

IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: Music Talk « Reply #72 on: October 23, 2005, 09:11 PM »

Lucky it was after the match.  Is Lubicic Croatian? partyman
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Music Talk « Reply #73 on: October 23, 2005, 09:20 PM »

lol rafas english the the cutest thing ever!! im so pleased that he won - i watch the scoreboard for the first two sets and then i had to go to choir - i never dreamed he'd actually come back and win it - what a legend!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Music Talk « Reply #74 on: October 23, 2005, 09:54 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
lol rafas english the the cutest thing ever!! im so pleased that he won - i watch the scoreboard for the first two sets and then i had to go to choir - i never dreamed he'd actually come back and win it - what a legend!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy  haha!! i knew you would also be a happy bunny!  wink
hearts i also watched the score board! hammer but after all it was definitly worth it! i was on the verge of worshiping Rafa after that match!
Laura - if you're interested there are thousands of photos from the match in the rafa section, on VR...i think there's the cheering thread, the MSM (Madrid Masters) photo thread and the image thread were you can see all the pics (worth looking at, im sure you'll find some fantasic ones!!)  wink

wait did you call him a legend?! *cough* wohooo this Rafa virus just affected Laura!!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »