Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Music Talk
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Reply

Music Talk

My taste in music can be accurately summed up by listening to Scott Mills' Friday Floor Fillers.

So your taste in music is as generic as your emo-cut?  Whistle
IP Logged

So your taste in music is as generic as your emo-cut?  Whistle

IP Logged

Define good dance music? Think

I listen to some dance music, stuff like Simian Mobile Disco, Digitalism, Daft Punk.

You're more a club anthems guy, but Attack Decay Sustain Release by SMD is a brilliant album, give it a listen.
IP Logged

Just went on YouTube and had a quick listen to a few of those, hated it.

Yeah, I'll stick to being a club anthem guy who has never actually gone into a club before Very Happy
IP Logged

Moved topic? You're just trying to bury the emo-cut comment.
IP Logged

Define good dance music? Think

My taste in music can be accurately summed up by listening to Scott Mills' Friday Floor Fillers.
Friday Night Floor Fillers... Get it right, Scott Mills is my idol, him and Greg James can be my two gay dad's anytime along with Zane Lowe, except I can't listen to him for more than five minutes.

And whilst we're on the topic of music (lol) I have heard Champagne Supernova by Oasis three times in less than 24 hours.... Think
IP Logged

Friday Night Floor Fillers... Get it right,
No, officially it's Scott Mills' Friday Floor Fillers. It airs in the evening, not at night anyway. 

The official website refers to it as that, so does BBC iPlayer. When listening on the radio, they just refer to it as Floor Fillers.
[ Last edit by Mark April 13, 2010, 11:58 PM ] IP Logged

Lol at the early posts in this thread.
IP Logged

No, officially it's Scott Mills' Friday Floor Fillers. It airs in the evening, not at night anyway. 

The official website refers to it as that, so does BBC iPlayer. When listening on the radio, they just refer to it as Floor Fillers.
Hmm Think I don't know what they call it on the website and such but I think I've heard him add in the night, but I could be wrong. 
IP Logged

Lol at the early posts in this thread.
What, Julia?
IP Logged

Hmm Think I don't know what they call it on the website and such but I think I've heard him add in the night, but I could be wrong. 
Maybe it used to be on at night time so when the schedule changed to evening, they changed the name. 
IP Logged

What, Julia?

Yeah, she was 14 on some of those posts, what a little emo with her Nick Drake, anawwwwww.
IP Logged

Yeah, she was 14 on some of those posts, what a little emo with her Nick Drake, anawwwwww.
Were you gunning for her then? I believe a particular bear will have something to say about that.
IP Logged

IP Logged

lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Reply