Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Music Talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] Go Down Reply
Author

Music Talk

(Read 12313 times)
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Music Talk « Reply #195 on: April 14, 2010, 02:07 PM »

Yeah, she was 14 on some of those posts, what a little emo with her Nick Drake, anawwwwww.
Has she grown out of it?

And please he's scaring me...
IP Logged
boogers
Veteran

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Music Talk « Reply #196 on: April 14, 2010, 02:25 PM »

IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Music Talk « Reply #197 on: April 14, 2010, 09:10 PM »

*shiver*
IP Logged
proxious

Re: Music Talk « Reply #198 on: November 12, 2010, 05:57 AM »

how about the new james blunt album
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Music Talk « Reply #199 on: November 17, 2010, 02:30 PM »

So happy I found a radio station that has 99% of music that is bang on my taste... so lucky. Only slight issue is they speak french but there isn't much speaking and french is a nice language to hear anyway Smile

Website | Live Stream

[ Last edit by Mark November 17, 2010, 02:34 PM ] IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Music Talk « Reply #200 on: November 12, 2012, 10:06 PM »

Went to the Coldplay concert in Auckland on Saturday. Absolutely incredible. I feel sorry for every future concert I attend now because everything will have to be compared to this. I was at the last Coldplay concert here in 2009 which was also amazing but there's just something a bit extra special about an outdoor stadium concert. I knew it was going to be amazing but somehow it even exceeded expectations. No words could possibly do it justice for me.

Best concert I've been too without a doubt. Even ahead of Oasis at Wembley Stadium which says something as that was a lifelong dream of mine to attend and some of you may recall me describing it as the best night of my life at the time.

Ridiculous stadium management at the end though. There are several entry gates around the stadium but they forced all 40,000 people through 1 gate and closed all the others. Was actually a bit scary and could easily have been a Hillsborough type situation which I heard many people saying.

IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Music Talk « Reply #201 on: November 12, 2012, 10:10 PM »

Went to the Coldplay concert in Auckland on Saturday. Absolutely incredible. I feel sorry for every future concert I attend now because everything will have to be compared to this. I was at the last Coldplay concert here in 2009 which was also amazing but there's just something a bit extra special about an outdoor stadium concert. I knew it was going to be amazing but somehow it even exceeded expectations. No words could possibly do it justice for me.

Best concert I've been too without a doubt. Even ahead of Oasis at Wembley Stadium which says something as that was a lifelong dream of mine to attend and some of you may recall me describing it as the best night of my life at the time.

Ridiculous stadium management at the end though. There are several entry gates around the stadium but they forced all 40,000 people through 1 gate and closed all the others. Was actually a bit scary and could easily have been a Hillsborough type situation which I heard many people saying.

Nice to hear you had fun Alex. I went to see them two months ago and they indeed proved themselves as my number one band in my life.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »