MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Music Talk
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Reply

Music Talk

hahaa! ^^^ well.. possibly..  :uhm:

More Rafa and stripes..  no this times it's in aid of charity.. and he's wearing a red nose!  Whistle

IP Logged

Quote from: "top_spin"
hahaa! ^^^ well.. possibly..  :uhm:

More Rafa and stripes..  no this times it's in aid of charity.. and he's wearing a red nose!  Whistle

ah that's sooo cute
IP Logged

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/default.stm#

nadals such a sweetie!
IP Logged

Quote from: "eira_arian"

Thanks for the link.. his english is getting much better!  notworthy and his voice.. lord! i heard it last about 1 month ago.. definitly going deeper by the minute!  wub

Incase some of you have been missing out on the photos from Shangai.. i've got some for you.. (residents of Shallowville...attention!!) Wink These are only the tip of the ice-berg.. ive got tones but it's impossible to post all!

men in black...  w00t

press conference after announcing he won't be playing the Masters.. omg - i hope im not the only one crying after looking at this photo!  Crying or Very sad

expression says it all...

IP Logged

awww he's so adorable  wub
IP Logged

im a Nadal photo obbsessive  Embarassed  fish
All are from yesterday and the day before...

David looks evil  :uhm:

right explanation needed?... Rafa did a Cola Cao appearence in Shangai - and he huged one of the kids  roflmao  wub

Rafa is trying to attempt to eat the whole of the cake..  Whistle he's done it before!  \Very Happy/

OK..Sorry - ENOUGH!! icon_angel_not
IP Logged

oooo nice jeans!!!!
 yahooo
lol david does look evil and rafa looks so sweet!!
IP Logged

wub  wub
gawd julia, do you want to get me obsessed with nadal as well as andy lol  Whistle
IP Logged

Quote from: Banannie
wub  wub
gawd julia, do you want to get me obsessed with nadal as well as andy lol  Whistle

well i think Laura's got the Rafa Virus already.. so possibly you might be on the verge too?!  yahooo
[ Last edit by top_spin May 24, 2007, 12:34 PM ] IP Logged

I just have to say that I am loving the Rafa pictures!!  drool
IP Logged

He reminds me of Mowgli out of the Jungle Book in your picture Lola
IP Logged

I know, it's so cute though! I call it the 'Rafa cute face'. I have one where he looks the image of Josh Hartnett aswell. Crazy stuff!!
IP Logged

yet he's still hott its actually amazing lol!!! x(",)x
IP Logged

LOL....its uncanny how similar they look

Really spooky!!!
IP Logged

I just have to laugh every time i see that picture...it's great!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Reply