Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Wednesday, Time - Not before 8:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  MW is the best
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply

MW is the best

I love MW it has kept me in touch with Andy's career. It is great to keep up with all Andy's matches as someone on MW always keeps us up to date with scores if the matches are not on TV. It has also been good to hear from people overseas and their opinions. Great for keeping up with the latest news.
IP Logged

Good to have revived this thread as we start a new year on the Murray Rollercoaster.   Although I'm sometimes critical and keep off now during matches, it's been great sharing the highs and lows with what feels like a real community (with all the divisions communities generate) here on MW.
Thanks everyone.
IP Logged

And you're the first person I go to for the H2H. hug

Thanks and it is fun to do! devil
IP Logged

I love you all.
IP Logged

I love you all.

Right back at ya bro!
IP Logged

I love you all.

You pissd??  Whistle
IP Logged

I love you all.

Awww...that's so cute. I guess you got all emotional last night. I understand.  hug
IP Logged

Awww...that's so cute. I guess you got all emotional last night. I understand.  hug

Sorry to poke my nose in this but, what happened last night??
IP Logged

Sorry to poke my nose in this but, what happened last night??

Nothing. He just got really scared last night and got very emotional. I take it that brought out the "I love you all" part.
IP Logged

Nothing. He just got really scared last night and got very emotional. I take it that brought out the "I love you all" part.

Oh...love you too Prod  bigarmhug and everyone else out there grouphug
IP Logged

hi guys as a newbie i love this place, so excuse me while put my feet up and get use to you guys having so much fun reading your posts having a laugh along the way i have  followed andy for a while now its nice to find people who dont think im crazy following him all hours of the day i suffer from fibromyalga you guys keeping me company so thanks for allowing me to join and look forward to reading many more intresting things along the way im so excited about andy new changes to his game
IP Logged

Lol emotional?
IP Logged

What the hell will we all do when Murray's career is over and MW is winding down? Can't bear to think about it.
IP Logged

cry
IP Logged

i suffer from fibromyalga

That must be murder. Hope we help take your mind off the constant pain.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply