Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Names 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

Names

(Read 2535 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Names « on: November 22, 2005, 10:28 PM »

Most forums have this thread  Think Interesting at times but wierd.
..do you really know what your name means?!? Very Happy

http://www.bostonuk.com/names/

This is apparently me:

Julia

Youthful one : Latin

You are a deep thinker and student of life using your intuition and natural detective ability to seek truth and hidden knowledge. Peaceloving and compassionate you are nonetheless strong-willed and courageous in confronting challenges. Although your approach to life tends to be on a mental level it is important for you to see your ideas and concepts take form in the material world. Your talents and leadership skills give you great potential for a distinguished career.  

Hahaa.. yes i agree with the deep thinker and approach to life on a mental level.  :uhm:
Leadership skills.. Very Happy ooo watch out, i'll be gathering me comrades soon. Joke!!
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Names « Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 10:32 PM »

Mine is true!!!
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Names « Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 10:33 PM »

Andrew

Greek for manly...LOL

Very much the individual you have enormous energy and vision and must find a suitable use for your talents. You have great potential for success in business if you can guard against indecision and worry. Your generous nature means that you are never short of friends and with cooperation your relationships can be very rewarding. Perseverance and firm decision making will ensure you achieve your objectives.
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Names « Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 10:34 PM »

Iain
God is gracious : Scottish

With your charismatic personality and persuasive powers you naturally attract all the good things in life which you could want. Kind, generous and sincere you are a good friend and partner with strong attachments to home and family. You are ambitious and have sound business acumen, this together with a natural love of life ensures that you enjoy success financially and in your relationships.

not entirely sure how true this is
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Names « Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 10:34 PM »

er julia....? mine is disturbingly identical to yours.....

Laura
Laurel wreath, bay tree : Latin

You are a deep thinker and student of life using your intuition and natural detective ability to seek truth and hidden knowledge. Peaceloving and compassionate you are nonetheless strong-willed and courageous in confronting challenges. Although your approach to life tends to be on a mental level it is important for you to see your ideas and concepts take form in the material world. Your talents and leadership skills give you great potential for a distinguished career.

Jane
God`s gift : Hebrew

Peaceful, poised and understanding you do not let anyone or anything disturb your innate calm. You are tolerant of others no matter how their behaviours or beliefs differ from your own. Not attached to material or worldly affairs you are free to express your true self. Displaying great wisdom and serenity people are naturally drawn to you for guidance and counsel. Your courage and presence of mind see you through any adversity.    

(middle name)
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Names « Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 10:37 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
er julia....? mine is disturbingly identical to yours.....

roflmao Just proves what a load of **** this all is!  Whistle
O well.. Wink it's sort of true!  :uhm:
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Names « Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 10:41 PM »

LOL...we have discovered that the art of nameology is a lot of gobbledygook
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Names « Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 10:46 PM »

Annie
Grace in Hebrew
Life is never dull with your adventurous and restless spirit. You are always on the move and seeking a new challenge to pit your wits against. Being in touch with nature you love the outdoors. You have keen intuition and a desire for knowledge and you can be something of a crusader. When you apply discipline and tenacity to your energetic mind then leadership positions are easily available to you.    

Sort of true.

Joanna
 shocking it doesn't mean anything in another language!!
You have leadership ability and with your power of expression can be an influential speaker. Organisation or management would suit you. Your energy, intellect and creativity overcome any challenging situations and assure your future success. Certainly with your emotions under control there is nothing which you cannot achieve. Your faith and vitality means that love and prosperity are naturally attracted to you.

"Other" name
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Names « Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 09:09 AM »

Interesting... I like this. Smile

John

God is gracious : Hebrew

Balanced and fairminded you possess the ability to use sound reason and judgement when determined and decisive action is required. Persuasive and logical you tend to be an influential figure in your circle of friends and associates. You are extremely adaptable and this is necessary as you seem to be continually being presented with decisions of a life altering nature.

And middle name:

Joshua

God is salvation : Hebrew

Balanced and fairminded you possess the ability to use sound reason and judgement when determined and decisive action is required. Persuasive and logical you tend to be an influential figure in your circle of friends and associates. You are extremely adaptable and this is necessary as you seem to be continually being presented with decisions of a life altering nature.
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

Names « Reply #9 on: November 23, 2005, 09:09 AM »

KitKat:- Shows tendency to chocolate addiction, over indulgent and a great affection for wee kitty cats. Wink
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Names « Reply #10 on: November 23, 2005, 11:43 AM »

Elly

Has addiction to fabulous shoes and a particular young Scottish tennis player.  Tendency to spend most of the time following idle pursuits.  Unlikely to amount to much in life.  Is, however, blessed with a wicked sense of humour.   Wink
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Names « Reply #11 on: November 23, 2005, 12:26 PM »

Mark: You are a charismatic individual with a dynamic and attractive personality. Probably not known for your caution or patience you are a risk taker who hates to be restricted in any way. Freedom is very important to you. Your thinking and intuition is strong and you have a talent for communication. You enjoy the sensual and material pleasures of life and with the application of care and wisdom you can achieve wonderful worldly success.

Mine is pretty true but then I read the others posted here and think they are all relate to me as well, I smell a scam!

Maybe we should make our own by taking the parts that relate to us from other people's.
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Names « Reply #12 on: November 23, 2005, 01:44 PM »

my name didnt say it but its actually gaelic for john (although ian is a completely differant english name) so im not sure why it doesnt come out with same as johns.basically its similar to those star sign things.they put in very vague and general comments so that the majority of it will apply to anyone
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Names « Reply #13 on: November 23, 2005, 01:46 PM »

Hmm... well mine was pretty accurate, except for the thing about life altering decisions... can't say I've had too many of those recently. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

Names « Reply #14 on: November 23, 2005, 02:39 PM »

I have just found a strange site for name translations, my real name is Caroline and the site translation say "Lard arse, shaves her ears" I nearly fell off my chair.  I did another couple and they are all strange, John yours is "Has no friends or life, tends to kill small animals".  Check it out on
www.nametranslation.co.uk wicked. roflmao
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »