Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Narnia is Brilliant! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Narnia is Brilliant!

(Read 1581 times)
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Narnia is Brilliant! « Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 11:35 PM »

I know what you mean (having also seen pictures and billy connellys world tour of nz!!)
Its one of the places i would love to visit Very Happy Also more of Scotland, Ireland, the north of England, north Wales, Western Canada....
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Narnia is Brilliant! « Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 11:42 PM »

yeah i would love to visit it as well.but way too expensive for me.anyway im off as i have an exam in the morning.good night
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Narnia is Brilliant! « Reply #17 on: December 11, 2005, 11:42 PM »

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
yeah i would love to visit it as well.but way too expensive for me.anyway im off as i have an exam in the morning.good night

good luck! sleep well x x x
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Narnia is Brilliant! « Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 04:49 PM »

I saw it last night in in different cinema than originally planned.  We were going to Hemel but the explosion caused two screens to smash.  I thought it was quite good and agree that it was very similar to lotr.  You have listed many of the similarities but I also found that a lot of the bad guys looked very similar to orcs.  The eagles who drop rocks also looked very similar to the things the ringwraiths rode in lotr.  The design of the battle was very similar as well.
Still a good film though goodjob .
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »