MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  News Thread
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 ... 638 Reply

News Thread

I can't see why someone would do that without a warning at least Aileen, but it'll be interesting to see what happens at the trial!
Question is - is he going to get a fair one?  National sporting hero turned suspected murderer of his girlfriend?
IP Logged

Question is - is he going to get a fair one?  National sporting hero turned suspected murderer of his girlfriend?
I hope she gets a fair one? against a national sporting hero turned suspected murderer in "South Africa".....$$$$$$$$$$ monies will decide.
[ Last edit by robbie August 19, 2013, 08:26 PM ] IP Logged

Don't we all reach for the AK-47 under the bed when we hear a noise in the night?

In other news, same sex marriage came into law in NZ yesterday (having been voted in a few months earlier) with the first marriages taking place first thing in the morning. My lesbian boss provided chocolate cake for everyone to celebrate.
IP Logged

Don't we all reach for the AK-47 under the bed when we hear a noise in the night?

In other news, same sex marriage came into law in NZ yesterday (having been voted in a few months earlier) with the first marriages taking place first thing in the morning. My lesbian boss provided chocolate cake for everyone to celebrate.
Well that's good news, about the act coming into law that is.  Both the Scottish and Westminster parliaments have passed acts legalising same sex marriages, but I'm not sure when they come into force. Think
IP Logged

In South Africa, yah.
IP Logged

^ You betcha....and why you kick my dog, call him f**k off, Soutpiel ?
IP Logged

It doesn't matter who's responsible, the Assad government or the rebels, this is horrendous -

SYRIA CONFLICT: 'CHEMICAL ATTACKS KILL HUNDREDS'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23777201
IP Logged

I know it is terrible and it is time the UN got it's act together. Surely the other Arab nations could do something about it. The west should keep away too many young men have been killed in Afghnistan and Iraq let them fix out their own problems.
IP Logged

It doesn't matter who's responsible, the Assad government or the rebels, this is horrendous -

SYRIA CONFLICT: 'CHEMICAL ATTACKS KILL HUNDREDS'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23777201

Death toll at a thousand now, I saw some sickening video clips on the news of the attack, I suggest we just bomb the fucker rebels and end this war right now. Call me violent, but it seems the only way.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Death toll at a thousand now, I saw some sickening video clips on the news of the attack, I suggest we just bomb the fucker rebels and end this war right now. Call me violent, but it seems the only way.
fainting
IP Logged

Violence only creates more violence and the Middle East is like a tinderbox anyway.  Has been for decades.  The main problem is that the West doesn't fully understand the complexities of Middle East politics but sticks its nose in regardless.
IP Logged

George, is that you?

IP Logged

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/08/26/todd-akin-claims-breastmilk-cures-homosexuality/

"Lesbians can be cured by drinking something else," Akin replied "I'll leave that one to your imagination."

It's frightening that there are people who actually believe this kind of thing, i am speechless
IP Logged

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/08/26/todd-akin-claims-breastmilk-cures-homosexuality/

It's frightening that there are people who actually believe this kind of thing, i am speechless

I think the quoted figure of 94% cure rate is the giveaway that this is a complete fabrication.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 ... 638 Reply