Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  News Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 ... 578 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: News Thread  (Read 213025 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8325 on: August 19, 2013, 07:27 PM »

I can't see why someone would do that without a warning at least Aileen, but it'll be interesting to see what happens at the trial!
Question is - is he going to get a fair one?  National sporting hero turned suspected murderer of his girlfriend?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: News Thread « Reply #8326 on: August 19, 2013, 08:12 PM »

Question is - is he going to get a fair one?  National sporting hero turned suspected murderer of his girlfriend?
I hope she gets a fair one? against a national sporting hero turned suspected murderer in "South Africa".....$$$$$$$$$$ monies will decide.
[ Last edit by robbie August 19, 2013, 08:26 PM ] IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: News Thread « Reply #8327 on: August 20, 2013, 12:24 AM »

Don't we all reach for the AK-47 under the bed when we hear a noise in the night?

In other news, same sex marriage came into law in NZ yesterday (having been voted in a few months earlier) with the first marriages taking place first thing in the morning. My lesbian boss provided chocolate cake for everyone to celebrate.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8328 on: August 20, 2013, 12:37 AM »

Don't we all reach for the AK-47 under the bed when we hear a noise in the night?

In other news, same sex marriage came into law in NZ yesterday (having been voted in a few months earlier) with the first marriages taking place first thing in the morning. My lesbian boss provided chocolate cake for everyone to celebrate.
Well that's good news, about the act coming into law that is.  Both the Scottish and Westminster parliaments have passed acts legalising same sex marriages, but I'm not sure when they come into force. Think
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8329 on: August 20, 2013, 09:34 AM »

In South Africa, yah.
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8330 on: August 20, 2013, 10:46 AM »

^ You betcha....and why you kick my dog, call him f**k off, Soutpiel ?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8331 on: August 21, 2013, 06:47 PM »

It doesn't matter who's responsible, the Assad government or the rebels, this is horrendous -

SYRIA CONFLICT: 'CHEMICAL ATTACKS KILL HUNDREDS'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23777201
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: News Thread « Reply #8332 on: August 21, 2013, 07:02 PM »

I know it is terrible and it is time the UN got it's act together. Surely the other Arab nations could do something about it. The west should keep away too many young men have been killed in Afghnistan and Iraq let them fix out their own problems.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: News Thread « Reply #8333 on: August 21, 2013, 08:06 PM »

It doesn't matter who's responsible, the Assad government or the rebels, this is horrendous -

SYRIA CONFLICT: 'CHEMICAL ATTACKS KILL HUNDREDS'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23777201

Death toll at a thousand now, I saw some sickening video clips on the news of the attack, I suggest we just bomb the fucker rebels and end this war right now. Call me violent, but it seems the only way.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8334 on: August 21, 2013, 08:14 PM »

IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: News Thread « Reply #8335 on: August 21, 2013, 08:24 PM »

Death toll at a thousand now, I saw some sickening video clips on the news of the attack, I suggest we just bomb the fucker rebels and end this war right now. Call me violent, but it seems the only way.
fainting
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8336 on: August 21, 2013, 10:00 PM »

Violence only creates more violence and the Middle East is like a tinderbox anyway.  Has been for decades.  The main problem is that the West doesn't fully understand the complexities of Middle East politics but sticks its nose in regardless.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: News Thread « Reply #8337 on: August 22, 2013, 08:54 AM »

George, is that you?

IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: News Thread « Reply #8338 on: August 22, 2013, 02:24 PM »

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/08/26/todd-akin-claims-breastmilk-cures-homosexuality/

"Lesbians can be cured by drinking something else," Akin replied "I'll leave that one to your imagination."

It's frightening that there are people who actually believe this kind of thing, i am speechless
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: News Thread « Reply #8339 on: August 22, 2013, 02:47 PM »

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/08/26/todd-akin-claims-breastmilk-cures-homosexuality/

It's frightening that there are people who actually believe this kind of thing, i am speechless

I think the quoted figure of 94% cure rate is the giveaway that this is a complete fabrication.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 ... 578 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »