Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  News Thread
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 ... 626 Reply

News Thread

I agree.  Who would have thought 25 years ago the Chinese government would be telling the American government to sort out their debt problem!  The world is about to change!

Anyone else fancy taking up learning Chinese. They own Greece and an increasing share of Europe and also the majority of the US pretty much Smile World domiation by controling debt
IP Logged

I agree but what currency is going to be used instead of the US Dollar.?
IP Logged
Caz

I agree.  Who would have thought 25 years ago the Chinese government would be telling the American government to sort out their debt problem!  The world is about to change!
It's been changing for some time now Iris.......and not for the better!
IP Logged

It is fascinating and worrying to know what the final outcome will be
IP Logged
Caz

Not good!
IP Logged

The american government both parties have been spending money like a drunken sailor.Now these chickens have come home to roost. it's very bad In all their talk about the debt ceiling they did nothing to curb spending in meaniful way and this is the result.
IP Logged

3.39% drop on FTSE is huge... how long will this go on for?!?! Frown

Some absolute bargains to be had on the stock market though as some companies are being valued below their tangible assets.

IP Logged

3.39% drop on FTSE is huge... how long will this go on for?!?! Frown

Some absolute bargains to be had on the stock market though as some companies are being valued below their tangible assets.

Not too long i hope,i know it useually goes back up but in the mean time........yiks. shocking
IP Logged

Yeah, history shows there's no need to panic sell but damn it, this is depressing.
IP Logged

I watched Obama today in the rose garden,he rather reminded me of the captain of the Titanic,saying in can't sink. I think we are on our way down Mr President.They have all kicked the can down the road waiting for someone else to do what has to be done. Cut spending tackle entitlements and revamp the lop sided tax system.48% of americans pay no taxes.
IP Logged

Where the hell did you get that statistic?
IP Logged

Where the hell did you get that statistic?
I here it all the time on the news.
IP Logged

Yeah, unless I see that in print, I'm inclined to believe otherwise.
IP Logged

Yeah, unless I see that in print, I'm inclined to believe otherwise.
The wall street journal has a piece on it i also did a search on google .
IP Logged

Cheer up Mark, Warren Buffet said.." Be fearful when the markets are greedy and greedy when the markets are fearful" so get your millions out from under the bed and buy, buy, buy Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 ... 626 Reply