Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  News Thread
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 ... 626 Reply

News Thread

RIP Andy Williams - you'll never be forgotten in my household Very Happy

Loved his voice.  RIP
IP Logged

I've never understood lesbians who are attracted to male-looking females.
IP Logged
Caz

Maybe that's because you're not a lesbian!  Whistle
IP Logged

This Abu Hamza nonsense astonishes me tbh.  I feel it's an example of weakness and double standards because it seems  we've no problem with deporting hackers and business men to the same justice system. doh

Really, really sad item:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/27/afghan-schools-clinics-built-british-close
But does ask the question: "what the heck are we doing there?"
[ Last edit by blueberryhill September 28, 2012, 08:32 AM ] IP Logged

Grim. Really grim. Who does this ****?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19795761

IP Logged

Grim. Really grim. Who does this sh*t?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19795761

Someone on another forum I'm on was actually there, the girl in question is his little sister's best friend apparently. Apparently the sister told the girl not to get in the van but she got in anyway. The mother is distraught (as you can imagine).

Really, really sickening.
IP Logged
Caz

Though I'm not a religious person, I do believe in the power of prayer and would ask any members who believe, to pray for this little girl. It's heartbreaking!
IP Logged

Though I'm not a religious person, I do believe in the power of prayer and would ask any members who believe, to pray for this little girl. It's heartbreaking!

Hopefully the Big Man upstairs can do his good deed for the day, if we all ask him nicely.
IP Logged

It won't be far up his priority list though - African children dying from starvation is first in the queue and he hasn't even started yet.
IP Logged
Caz

Hopefully the Big Man upstairs can do his good deed for the day, if we all ask him nicely.
  yes
IP Logged
Caz

It won't be far up his priority list though - African children dying from starvation is first in the queue and he hasn't even started yet.
They don't all die Mark! Lots of those children get help and survive! Who's to say that's not the result of prayer!
IP Logged

They don't all die Mark! Lots of those children get help and survive! Who's to say that's not the result of prayer!

I would say that's more likely to be the result of Oxfam.
IP Logged
Caz

I would say that's more likely to be the result of Oxfam.
Yes, but Oxfam couldn't operate without good wishes from good people! True?
IP Logged

Yes, but Oxfam couldn't operate without good wishes from good people! True?

What's that got to do with religion though? Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz

What's that got to do with religion though? Very Happy
Absolutely nothing, but then neither has prayer! Prayer is just about having a private conversation with 'the man upstairs', or in my case, quite often his mum!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 ... 626 Reply