Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  News Thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 ... 609 Go Down Reply
Author

News Thread

(Read 242542 times)
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: News Thread « Reply #8100 on: June 10, 2013, 11:22 PM »

Alex Jones finds a conspiracy in absolutely everything and therefore can't be taken seriously. However, I'm really disappointed with the host - telling your guest to "shut up" several times is just not on.
Well it is, if he's a pratt!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8101 on: June 10, 2013, 11:24 PM »

Well it is, if he's a pratt!
I don't think that's an excuse. He made the choice to bring him on the show and therefore he should respect what that guest has to say even if it is total rubbish.

Having one guest rudely interrupt another is nothing new for that host. He let his personal opinion get in the way.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: News Thread « Reply #8102 on: June 10, 2013, 11:27 PM »

I don't think that's an excuse. He made the choice to bring him on the show and therefore you have to respect what that guest has to say even if it is total rubbish.

Having one guest rudely interrupt another is nothing new for that host.
I was really just kidding.  But how annoying was that guy.  You'd have to really reign the temptation in not to tell him to shut it!  However, my daughter has re-named me 'Victoria Meldrew'.  I'm not laughing...  Very Happy
[ Last edit by Elly June 10, 2013, 11:31 PM ] IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: News Thread « Reply #8103 on: June 11, 2013, 12:36 AM »

Alex Jones finds a conspiracy in absolutely everything and therefore can't be taken seriously. However, I'm really disappointed with the host - telling your guest to "shut up" several times is just not on.

Mark being objective is very attractive and sexy. Sometimes he tends to be biased and I don't like that part about him. But nobody is flawless I get that too so mention not.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8104 on: June 11, 2013, 01:18 PM »

The theory is that it was set up and that particular 'victim' was an actor.

Have you been listening to that crackpot Alex Jones?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8105 on: June 11, 2013, 04:56 PM »

Mark being objective is very attractive and sexy.
Thank you.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: News Thread « Reply #8106 on: June 11, 2013, 05:54 PM »

Was that the man that was being questioned and went crazy and tried to stab people with a concealed knife and was killed? 

I can only remember tv coverage of the bombings but when you look at some photos, things don't really match up.  There's one with a group of people around a man that has blood on him but all his limbs intact, and the guy with his limbs blown off right next to him, with no one attending him  confused  I've posted a link to the photo - I'm not bothered about the blog.  I read the article in a magazine purchased her in NZ.

http://enfordummies.com/wordpress/more-proof-evidence-boston-bombing-man-leg-blown-off-fake/

I found one of the pictures very telling. The guy with the cowboy hat is overlooking the bloody scene with ease as if it's a daily occurrence. And the guy next to him looks even more relaxed. The guy with the hoody in the middle, who btw had all the time to put his sunglasses on in the midst of this, looks like looking for a direction from the guy standing in white t-shirt, who seems to be running the show. And the blonde hair women had all her clothes torn and yet there's not a drop of blood on her. You can tell that this is a staged scenario.

Thanks for the link, Bev.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: News Thread « Reply #8107 on: June 11, 2013, 08:06 PM »

Wow. I used to hope some people had brains here but I guess that's too much to ask.

IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8108 on: June 11, 2013, 08:26 PM »

It seems people are in conspiracy theory mood at the moment. I suppose you can't blame them with the NSA revelation.

I see Director of National Intelligence James Clapper is under fire today after explicitly denying NSA had information on millions of Americans back in March.

IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: News Thread « Reply #8109 on: June 11, 2013, 08:30 PM »

It seems people are in conspiracy theory mood at the moment. I suppose you can't blame them with the NSA revelation.

This was a "thing" before this week. Maybe more people are agreeing but that is not the cause. I'm not going around and saying the 7/7 bombings were a government conspiracy. It's ******* insulting to do that based on some pictures.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8110 on: June 11, 2013, 08:38 PM »

I found one of the pictures very telling. The guy with the cowboy hat is overlooking the bloody scene with ease as if it's a daily occurrence. And the guy next to him looks even more relaxed. The guy with the hoody in the middle, who btw had all the time to put his sunglasses on in the midst of this, looks like looking for a direction from the guy standing in white t-shirt, who seems to be running the show. And the blonde hair women had all her clothes torn and yet there's not a drop of blood on her. You can tell that this is a staged scenario.

This kind of nonsense makes me sick. Staged? I can just imagine how you would react if someone close to you was murdered and people decided that it was all staged.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: News Thread « Reply #8111 on: June 11, 2013, 10:02 PM »

I highly doubt Bev is into conspiracy theories let alone in the mood. What she did, she looked into the content of that link and found some stuff confusing because it does raise a few questions.

I did the same because unlike some other posters here, I am not afraid to look and also, how am I to dismiss anything if I don't even know that the link is all about or what evidence they have against it? I don't believe all conspiracies are true but that doesn't mean some aren't true because they are.

The bombing definitely happened and some innocent people did die, there's no question about that. However, the theory is, it was an inside job and one particular scene was staged and that link is only talking about that particular picture. It's done shot by shot and given very good explanation behind every shot. Also, this event has some serious inconsistencies and as a result, it's raising all sorts of questions. There was a drill by FBI prior to that event and one marathon runner who was practicing there at that time, had asked the FBI what was all that about and he was told that it was nothing but a regular drill. The marathon runner obviously didn't feel comfortable after that. The talk is, FBI doesn't do drills unless they 'suspect' something.

I don't know if you checked out the link but it also has some videos, a couple I believe, and one of the videos 'the naked man' again raises a lot of questions.

I myself didn't understand a few things during the event. For instance, the older brother was already interrogated by FBI in 2011 and yet, after the bombing, their pictures were shown on TV with a tip line and FBI totally pretended as if they didn't know who he was. They, of all people, should have known who they were especially the older brother. The Aunt also raises a valid question, why were the brothers walking apart (captured on the camera; one few feet behind the other) rather than side by side? With today's technology, anything can be done and shown as if it's real and taken directly from the scene.

Anyway, I've concluded that that particular picture in that event was staged and that, some other things not only they don't make sense, but also, they are rather inconsistent. Who's responsible for it I don't know. But I definitely won't put my trust in someone I don't even know and especially someone who's in power.
[ Last edit by Emma Jean June 11, 2013, 10:36 PM ] IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: News Thread « Reply #8112 on: June 11, 2013, 10:08 PM »

This kind of nonsense makes me sick. Staged? I can just imagine how you would react if someone close to you was murdered and people decided that it was all staged.

Did you not cook up a story about me not so long ago saying that I am actually 'Daisy' and when challenged you had nothing to prove and we were only to take your word for it? Coming from you that was so rich and noble too. I was touched by your post. You make me sick.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: News Thread « Reply #8113 on: June 11, 2013, 10:18 PM »

It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: News Thread « Reply #8114 on: June 11, 2013, 10:22 PM »

It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes.

Who me or you?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 ... 609 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »