Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  News Thread 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 539 540 541 [542] 543 544 545 ... 610 Go Down Reply
Author

News Thread

(Read 250047 times)
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: News Thread « Reply #8115 on: June 11, 2013, 10:23 PM »

Who me or you?

Now, now Jeany. It's your decision. #kinky
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: News Thread « Reply #8116 on: June 11, 2013, 10:24 PM »

Now, now Jeany. It's your decision. #kinky

And my decision is, it has to be Mark who should be taking his clothes off.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: News Thread « Reply #8117 on: June 11, 2013, 10:26 PM »

Boak!!!!
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8118 on: June 11, 2013, 10:27 PM »

Did you not cook up a story about me not so long ago saying that I am actually 'Daisy' and when challenged you had nothing to prove and we were only to take your word for it? Coming from you that was so rich and noble too. I was touched by your post. You make me sick.

Yeah, same thing. Me accusing you of being Daisy and you suggesting that a terror attack was staged.

No difference there.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: News Thread « Reply #8119 on: June 11, 2013, 10:29 PM »

To all non Scottish people.....answers on a postcard to what "boak" means??
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: News Thread « Reply #8120 on: June 11, 2013, 10:31 PM »

Yeah, same thing. Me accusing you of being Daisy and you suggesting that a terror attack was staged.

No difference there.

You conspired a theory against me and this is another conspiracy theory by the site owner against the bombing. No difference in that. You deliberately hurt someone's feelings knowing fully well that you had no evidence to prove it. And it isn't even true.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: News Thread « Reply #8121 on: June 11, 2013, 10:55 PM »

I highly doubt Bev is into conspiracy theories let alone in the mood. What she did, she looked into the content of that link and found some stuff confusing because it does raise a few questions.

I did the same because unlike some other posters here, I am not afraid to look and also, how am I to dismiss anything if I don't even know that the link is all about or what evidence they have against it? I don't believe all conspiracies are true but that doesn't mean some aren't true because they are.

The bombing definitely happened and some innocent people did die, there's no question about that. However, the theory is, it was an inside job and one particular scene was staged and that link is only talking about that particular picture. It's done shot by shot and given very good explanation behind every shot. Also, this event has some serious inconsistencies and as a result, it's raising all sorts of questions. There was a drill by FBI prior to that event and one marathon runner who was practicing there at that time, had asked the FBI what was all that about and he was told that it was nothing but a regular drill. The marathon runner obviously didn't feel comfortable after that. The talk is, FBI doesn't do drills unless they 'suspect' something.

I don't know if you checked out the link but it also has some videos, a couple I believe, and one of the videos 'the naked man' again raises a lot of questions.

I myself didn't understand a few things during the event. For instance, the older brother was already interrogated by FBI in 2011 and yet, after the bombing, their pictures were shown on TV with a tip line and FBI totally pretended as if they didn't know who he was. They, of all people, should have known who they were especially the older brother. The Aunt also raises a valid question, why were the brothers walking apart (captured on the camera; one few feet behind the other) rather than side by side? With today's technology, anything can be done and shown as if it's real and taken directly from the scene.

Anyway, I've concluded that that particular picture in that event was staged and that, some other things not only they don't make sense, but also, they are rather inconsistent. Who's responsible for it I don't know. But I definitely won't put my trust in someone I don't even know and especially someone who's in power.

Why would they be walking next to each other? Two bombs/backpacks went off within minutes of each other at different parts of Bolyston.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: News Thread « Reply #8122 on: June 11, 2013, 11:01 PM »

That's why it doesn't make sense because the camera showed them together when they should be completely apart from each other. And if they were together initially let's say, then they should have walked side by side and not one a few feet behind the other.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8123 on: June 12, 2013, 03:17 AM »

Did you not cook up a story about me not so long ago saying that I am actually 'Daisy' and when challenged you had nothing to prove and we were only to take your word for it? Coming from you that was so rich and noble too. I was touched by your post. You make me sick.
I thought that comment from Clydey was hilarious.  I got to know Daisy fairly well away from MW for a while, and no way is she your alter ego!  In fact you only have to compare her posts with yours to find that out.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: News Thread « Reply #8124 on: June 12, 2013, 08:06 AM »

Boak!!!!
  lmao
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: News Thread « Reply #8125 on: June 12, 2013, 08:38 AM »

I'll tell you what gives me the boak. All this snapping and sniping at each other. Now I don't know about all this conspiracy stuff, but what I 'do' know, is that we are being treated like mushrooms......you know, kept in the dark and fed a lot of ****! The whistleblower guy has told us about just one thing and he is being 'hunted'! If you really believe it's because he has compromised security.......then have a think about it and remember the guy from 'Wikileaks'.......hunted! Then there's JFK....murdered as have been many other 'good men'......Why? If we listen to what this whistleblower says towards the end of the video, we might get a clue from that! It's time we all took the blinkers off and woke the f**k up!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: News Thread « Reply #8126 on: June 12, 2013, 09:24 AM »

You tell them Caz  Smile hope yer "boak" didn't last too long  w00t
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8127 on: June 12, 2013, 11:49 AM »

Not that we needed a study to confirm this but Facebook and Twitter are magnets for narcissists.

The more you post on Twitter and Facebook, the more likely you are to have narcissistic personality traits.

I've said this so many times so nice to read this quote, "Young people overvaluate the importance of their own opinions." And this is why I can't stand Twitter.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2013/06/11/tech-facebook-narcissism.html
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: News Thread « Reply #8128 on: June 12, 2013, 11:52 AM »

Not that we needed a study to confirm this but Facebook and Twitter are magnets for narcissists.

The more you post on Twitter and Facebook, the more likely you are to have narcissistic personality traits.

I've said this so many times so nice to read this quote, "Young people overvaluate the importance of their own opinions." And this is why I can't stand Twitter.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2013/06/11/tech-facebook-narcissism.html

I agree. I use Twitter just to record my thoughts and to chat with other copywriters about work-related stuff. I have no interest in how many 'followers' I have. They're not actually following you; they just want you to 'follow' them back.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Thread « Reply #8129 on: June 12, 2013, 12:04 PM »

I think social media must be making the transition from school life to adulthood much harder now.

Someone who has always felt like their opinions are highly valued are going to be in for a shock when they enter into working life.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 539 540 541 [542] 543 544 545 ... 610 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »