MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  News Thread
Pages: 1 ... 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 ... 639 Reply

News Thread

There's gonna be a cold frost in the morning....
IP Logged

Ariel Castro has hanged himself in prison. Not sure what to think about that. On the one hand he didn't deserve to live, but on the other now he never has to suffer in prison and has taken the easy way out.
IP Logged

Ariel Castro has hanged himself in prison. Not sure what to think about that. On the one hand he didn't deserve to live, but on the other now he never has to suffer in prison and has taken the easy way out.

Coward
IP Logged
Caz

^ Yep!
IP Logged

Tokyo wins the Bid for the 2020 games. 

IP Logged

Tokyo wins the Bid for the 2020 games. 

Doping capital of the world denied.... Masaka sighs.
IP Logged

stop with all this Doping talk   man.     
IP Logged

stop with all this Doping talk   man.     

Sorry John, just diffusing the tension you know. Wink
IP Logged

**** off Connor your even pissing me off now.
IP Logged

You're always picking a fight with someone: Emma, Prod, TJ, now Masaka etc etc  Rolling Eyes
Boring. yawn
Please stop.
[ Last edit by blueberryhill September 08, 2013, 07:35 AM ] IP Logged

You're always picking a fight with someone: Emma, Prod, TJ, now Masaka etc etc  Rolling Eyes
Boring. yawn
Please stop.

The answer to this is to not answer.  Always works with children, members of the public etc.
IP Logged
Caz

8 year old girl forced to marry a 40 year old man in Yemen died of internal injuries on her wedding night, after her husband had sex with on her! What's is wrong with these people? 
IP Logged

8 year old girl forced to marry a 40 year old man in Yemen died of internal injuries on her wedding night, after her husband had sex with on her! What's is wrong with these people? 

More than a quarter of Yemen's females marry before age 15, according to a report in 2010 by the Social Affairs Ministry.

Tribal custom also plays a role, including the belief that a young bride can be shaped into an obedient wife, bear more children and be kept away from temptation.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/girl-named-raman-8-dies-of-injuries-on-wedding-night-in-yemen/story-fndir2ev-1226715698645#ixzz2ecwiXhdi
IP Logged

12 years today.

RIP.

Still got my tourist ticket-stub from when I went to the top in 2000. Gives me shivers.
IP Logged

12 years today.

RIP.

Still got my tourist ticket-stub from when I went to the top in 2000. Gives me shivers.

It's horrible to think about, R.I.P those 5,000+ that died. Does the new WTC open today?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 ... 639 Reply