MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  News Thread
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 ... 639 Reply

News Thread

Massive cyclone due to hit India tonight! The people could use some prayers or good vibes......especially for Sabine and her family!
Especially as this beast is traveling right across the length of the Bay of Bengal and so will hit the east coast and the city where Sabine lives.  We moan about the weather in this country but really we have very little to complain about.

No cyclone can match Hurricane Gangsta. I shall protect India.
Well you can in your thoughts. Smile

IP Logged

I guess I was the last one to know about this cyclone. lol
First read it here and then checked out the papers...

Massive cyclone due to hit India tonight! The people could use some prayers or good vibes......especially for Sabine and her family!

Thanks for the prayers, Caz. Much appreciated. hug
Planning to stay indoors all day since school declared a holiday so I guess I'm doing fine. Smile

No cyclone can match Hurricane Gangsta. I shall protect India.

Ooh, I guess your 'protection' is more than enough for me, then. Wink

Especially as this beast is traveling right across the length of the Bay of Bengal and so will hit the east coast and the city where Sabine lives.  We moan about the weather in this country but really we have very little to complain about.

I guess it is sure to strike Andhra but I don't see Chennai mentioned in the locations to be hit although it is very close. I'm just praying it doesn't affect the villagers and fishermen too much because they are always the ones most affected.
Thank you so much for all the prayers and wishes because it surely does make me feel more protected and safe. hug
[ Last edit by Sabine October 12, 2013, 06:59 AM ] IP Logged
Caz

Glad you're ok Sabine!  hug They're saying it's not a certainty that it'll hit India, but since last night, they've evacuated around 200,000 people who live in the coastal areas, so it looks more than likely!
IP Logged

I guess it is sure to strike Andhra but I don't see Chennai mentioned in the locations to be hit although it is very close. I'm just praying it doesn't affect the villagers and fishermen too much because they are always the ones most affected.
Thank you so much for all the prayers and wishes because it surely does make me feel more protected and safe. hug
hug  According to recent reports it struck landfall at Gopalpur, which is the epicentre and which, according to Google, is about 670 miles away from you, so hopefully you did escape it. 

Anyway you can keep up to date with this, if you haven't already -

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cyclone-phailin-in-odisha-andhra-pradesh/liveblog/24035906.cms 
IP Logged

After the Crimewatch special last night regarding the new information found about Madeliene McCann, it was reported a few hours ago that two anonymous callers have named the man in the e-fit pictures who could be the kidnapper of Maddie. This is brilliant news.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10379047/Madeleine-McCann-two-callers-name-man-in-e-fit-pictures.html
IP Logged
Caz

^ Wow.....that sure is brilliant news Gangsta! When I think of what those parents have been through.......it doesn't bear thinking about! Let's hope it leads to something good eh?
IP Logged

Hope u all got an email update from Jane Barrow, re Daniel petition.
Bah Michael Gove ranting
Cheers Geoffrey Robinson yay
Keep getting people to sign folks  clap
IP Logged

Hope u all got an email update from Jane Barrow, re Daniel petition.
Bah Michael Gove ranting
Cheers Geoffrey Robinson yay
Keep getting people to sign folks  clap

I want to seriously injure that cock sucking beep beep beep BEEP!
IP Logged

I got an email too BBH hope more people will sign up to the petition.
IP Logged

Cheers LB.
There's a bit of a queue there, gangsta...Wink
IP Logged

I never got any e mail  confused
IP Logged

Today's leak from NSA... that smiley.

IP Logged

This story is just incredible.So much effort gone to,by so many people.So heartwarming.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-make-a-wish-foundation?bftw
IP Logged

RIP Doris Lessing. One of the greatest writers of modern times.
IP Logged

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/borisjohnson/10456202/We-should-be-humbly-thanking-the-super-rich-not-bashing-them.html

lol

Wow. I really wonder what the **** is wrong with people in London that they voted this absolute c*nt into office.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 ... 639 Reply