Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  On a Mission 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Reply
Author

On a Mission

(Read 3834 times)
Quackers
Murraymaniac

On a Mission « on: December 03, 2005, 09:32 PM »

I'm gonna try and make a knitting pattern design of a tennis racket to make as a cushion.  And on one of the sides of the racket I'm gonna cross-stitch Andy's face.  That way I can wave it about in support when watching him on telly AND if the pressure gets too much I can use it to hide behind. lol
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

On a Mission « Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 09:40 PM »

Wauw... Can you do that? That's amazing! You ought to take a picture and send it to us!
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

On a Mission « Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 09:40 PM »

Good luck with your mission  goodjob

I'm on a mission tomorrow - going to try and get all my christmas shopping done  shocking
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

On a Mission « Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 09:42 PM »

Nice ...knitting skills
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

On a Mission « Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 09:45 PM »

I'm on a mission tomorrow - going to try and get all my christmas shopping done

=D>   Good luck with that Mands.  I spent most of the day doing mine - got a lot, but not all.

By the way Mands, I know you're a pretty experienced Davis Cup attendee, and I wondered whether you would be able to advise about attendance.  I don't know whether to buy a two day ticket for Friday and Saturday, just in case Sunday is all dead rubbers.  On the other hand, I could just go for the three day ticket.  I'd be grateful if you have any advice on what to go for, given your past experience.   dontknow
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

On a Mission « Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 09:47 PM »

I'm gonna try and make a knitting pattern design of a tennis racket to make as a cushion.  And on one of the sides of the racket I'm gonna cross-stitch Andy's face.  That way I can wave it about in support when watching him on telly AND if the pressure gets too much I can use it to hide behind. lol

Wow, Amy.. that sounds like a lot of work.  If you manage to complete, please post a piccie of it on MW, I'd love to see the finished article.  Good luck.  Very Happy
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

On a Mission « Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 09:51 PM »

Good luck with that Amy!!  goodjob

Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
I'm on a mission tomorrow - going to try and get all my christmas shopping done  shocking

Hehe, that's a tough mission!! I need to do brave the shops, and do xmas shopping at some point, and i think tomorow might be the day, nooooo  no
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

On a Mission « Reply #7 on: December 03, 2005, 09:52 PM »

To be honest i would personally got for the whole 3 day event.
Friday is 2 x singles
Saturday is doubles
Sunday is 2 x singles

If you are an Lta member from what i got in the post today they are offering discount
on tickets. I have the info here if you would like to know more. I would also advise you to be on the hot line just before 12 noon when they go on sale as from what i heard today there may not be too many left when they go on general sale.
If you are going to fax your order through i have the Breahead Arena Fax number.

If you want any more details feel free to pm / email me with any questions and i'l get back right away with info
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

On a Mission « Reply #8 on: December 03, 2005, 10:04 PM »

Hows the bus strike hitting Aberdeen elly???
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Sir Panda « Reply #9 on: December 03, 2005, 10:06 PM »

It's actually quite funny, because the city centre was absolutely heaving today, so the bus strike certrainly didn't seem to curtail activity.  However, I went to pick my son up after he finished work at 5 p.m. and it was quite chaotic then... so we'll see what happens next!
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

On a Mission « Reply #10 on: December 03, 2005, 10:08 PM »

What happenend in Aberdeen??
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

On a Mission « Reply #11 on: December 03, 2005, 10:09 PM »

The bus drivers took strike actions over a pay dispute
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

On a Mission « Reply #12 on: December 03, 2005, 10:13 PM »

Ow, I thought strike as in attack!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

On a Mission « Reply #13 on: December 04, 2005, 11:31 AM »

shocking Knitting Andy's face!  =D> Well good luck with that one!! (remember LOTS of brown *cough* thread for the hair!) Wink
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: On a Mission « Reply #14 on: December 04, 2005, 01:58 PM »

Quote from: "alc.aka.amyc"

Are you going to plan out your cross-stitch pattern Amy or are you going to get a company to chart it for you????  In one of my old cross stitch magazines I have a chart for Tim Henman.  Good luck with the stitching - it's something I'm longing to get back into when I get the time!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »