Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  On a Mission
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Reply

On a Mission

I'm gonna try and make a knitting pattern design of a tennis racket to make as a cushion.  And on one of the sides of the racket I'm gonna cross-stitch Andy's face.  That way I can wave it about in support when watching him on telly AND if the pressure gets too much I can use it to hide behind. lol
IP Logged

Wauw... Can you do that? That's amazing! You ought to take a picture and send it to us!
IP Logged

Good luck with your mission  goodjob

I'm on a mission tomorrow - going to try and get all my christmas shopping done  shocking
IP Logged

Nice ...knitting skills
IP Logged

I'm on a mission tomorrow - going to try and get all my christmas shopping done

=D>   Good luck with that Mands.  I spent most of the day doing mine - got a lot, but not all.

By the way Mands, I know you're a pretty experienced Davis Cup attendee, and I wondered whether you would be able to advise about attendance.  I don't know whether to buy a two day ticket for Friday and Saturday, just in case Sunday is all dead rubbers.  On the other hand, I could just go for the three day ticket.  I'd be grateful if you have any advice on what to go for, given your past experience.   dontknow
IP Logged

I'm gonna try and make a knitting pattern design of a tennis racket to make as a cushion.  And on one of the sides of the racket I'm gonna cross-stitch Andy's face.  That way I can wave it about in support when watching him on telly AND if the pressure gets too much I can use it to hide behind. lol

Wow, Amy.. that sounds like a lot of work.  If you manage to complete, please post a piccie of it on MW, I'd love to see the finished article.  Good luck.  Very Happy
IP Logged

Good luck with that Amy!!  goodjob

Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
I'm on a mission tomorrow - going to try and get all my christmas shopping done  shocking

Hehe, that's a tough mission!! I need to do brave the shops, and do xmas shopping at some point, and i think tomorow might be the day, nooooo  no
IP Logged

To be honest i would personally got for the whole 3 day event.
Friday is 2 x singles
Saturday is doubles
Sunday is 2 x singles

If you are an Lta member from what i got in the post today they are offering discount
on tickets. I have the info here if you would like to know more. I would also advise you to be on the hot line just before 12 noon when they go on sale as from what i heard today there may not be too many left when they go on general sale.
If you are going to fax your order through i have the Breahead Arena Fax number.

If you want any more details feel free to pm / email me with any questions and i'l get back right away with info
IP Logged

Hows the bus strike hitting Aberdeen elly???
IP Logged

It's actually quite funny, because the city centre was absolutely heaving today, so the bus strike certrainly didn't seem to curtail activity.  However, I went to pick my son up after he finished work at 5 p.m. and it was quite chaotic then... so we'll see what happens next!
IP Logged

What happenend in Aberdeen??
IP Logged

The bus drivers took strike actions over a pay dispute
IP Logged

Ow, I thought strike as in attack!
IP Logged

shocking Knitting Andy's face!  =D> Well good luck with that one!! (remember LOTS of brown *cough* thread for the hair!) Wink
IP Logged

Quote from: "alc.aka.amyc"

Are you going to plan out your cross-stitch pattern Amy or are you going to get a company to chart it for you????  In one of my old cross stitch magazines I have a chart for Tim Henman.  Good luck with the stitching - it's something I'm longing to get back into when I get the time!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Reply