Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Original Shallowville (Girls only)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 156 Reply

Original Shallowville (Girls only)

I know we have a thread for Hawt men, but this is different.... post your favourite or most coveted pair of shoes, men, perfume.... or anything girlie..... I shall begin.

Perfume to die for, Dolce & Gabbana 'Light Blue'  

and this pic is soooo good....

If pic does not appear... then it means I am a loser and will have to re-think!

* sean_bean_95.jpg (77 KB, 418x600 - viewed 643 times.)
IP Logged

Hmm, interesting... So a man's version of this topic would basically be posting up for your favourite computer game or something?
IP Logged

Hmm, interesting... So a man's version of this topic would basically be posting up for your favourite computer game or something?

Hmmm..... I guess.... lol  Get thee back to Shallowville for men!  
IP Logged

I hope people don't post up men in here because we have a different thread for that.
IP Logged

Well.... I'm hoping not.... I'm hoping it is a different thing here..... but hey.... if it happens you can merge it with the Hawt Men thread.... Smile
IP Logged

if it happens you can merge it with the Hawt Men thread.... Smile

Muahah, glad you said that... now I must wait Little tongue man
IP Logged

I love the John Varvatos Converse campaign and want Daisy Lowe's entire outfit Smile

IP Logged

whip  Can only hope the girls get the subtle difference!  And you can girls..... I want to see your outfits, hear about your favourite girlie things!  The pic I posted is of a hot guy.... but in a tender rather than blatently sexual way.  yes  tender
IP Logged

Oooh.... that's good!  Obviously not for me at my age.... but if I were your age.... yes
IP Logged

My new boots.....

* my boots.jpg (2.73 KB, 140x150 - viewed 596 times.)
IP Logged

I would really love some new perfume actually, any suggestions? I'm so indecisive with smells!! Have been using a rose scented spray from the Body Shop. Smile

My favourite girly thing is a soft polar bear toy called Marshmallow, it's the softest thing ever, no surprises as to who gave it to me. wub Whistle

But aye my latest shoe buy is a light brown pair of boots.

IP Logged

Hmmm..... Not sure to be honest.... I switch between Matthew Williamson.... which is quite spicey and 'Light Blue' which is quite light and summery.....
[ Last edit by ellyb November 24, 2008, 10:29 PM ] IP Logged

Ooooooooo I bought some new clothes today from New Look.  The top I got isn't on the website for some reason but the dress I got is ...

IP Logged

Oh that's very pretty!  yes
IP Logged

Gonna wear it round Liverpool on Saturday I think.  With a pair of tights though, otherwise I'd freeze lol
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 156 Reply