Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Original Shallowville (Girls only) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 156 Go Down Reply
Author

Original Shallowville (Girls only)

(Read 38874 times)
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

I'm losing my marbles. It's marvellous

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 08:48 PM »

I love really sweet perfume. Only problem is you have to be really careful you don't spray too much or else it gets sickly. One of my favourites in Anna Sui's Flight of Fancy.

pretty bottle or what?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 02:31 PM »

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-05-its-official-sex-and-the-city-sequel-is-happening

Thoughts, ladies??
IP Logged
tutti_frutti87
Challenger Level

I'm losing my marbles. It's marvellous

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 08:30 PM »

I almost just wet myself
That's how excited I am by that news!

However, having said that I think the series rounded up everything so well. Though the film was aaaawesome! I just don't really see where they could go from now on because all of the traditional possibilities ie divorce, marriage, kids was explored in the first film

Hmmmm will be an intresting one to watch though
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 08:39 PM »

The film was much better than I expected it to be tbh.... I went to see it a shade ambivalent, but it made me laugh and cry.   I suspect they can get more out of it, but I just hope it doesn't flop and disappoint.  
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 07:45 PM »

New underwear from LaSenza.  Although it feels a bit tight so I might have to go up a size, and the C isn't quite holding it so I may have to go up a cup size too w00t

* green.JPG (28.01 KB, 527x347 - viewed 230 times.)
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 08:17 PM »

Haha congrats! Got 2 pairs of knickers from La Senza today too, I have a weakness for black and red.  yay

IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 08:20 PM »

I'm not a red under type of person.  Don't think I own a red pair.  I love anything green so thats what I wanted.  Although they had some over the top green underwear and it didn't look good.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 08:21 PM »

I'm not a red under type of person.  Don't think I own a red pair.  I love anything green so thats what I wanted.  Although they had some over the top green underwear and it didn't look good.
Black all the way!   I only own a pair of token white knickers to wear under anything see through.....
IP Logged
Annie Binannie
Top Seed

Aye she does.

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #23 on: February 14, 2009, 08:23 PM »

Pink is the way forward!!!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #24 on: February 14, 2009, 08:27 PM »

Pink is the way forward!!!
Ooooo..... I have a pair of pink french knickers, but they peep out above my trousers, and I'm always getting slagged for it at work, so I banished them to the back of my knicker drawer   ....  lol
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #25 on: February 14, 2009, 08:27 PM »

The rest of my collection is totally mulitcoloured.  There was a light blue tartan knicker bra set which I might buy on Monday.

* blue.JPG (31.98 KB, 525x354 - viewed 225 times.)
IP Logged
Annie Binannie
Top Seed

Aye she does.

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #26 on: February 14, 2009, 08:29 PM »

Ooooo..... I have a pair of pink french knickers, but they peep out above my trousers, and I'm always getting slagged for it at work, so I banished them to the back of my knicker drawer   ....  lol

Tut, shame on you!
I have a pink pair with ribbons! Pretty!
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #27 on: February 14, 2009, 08:30 PM »

Ooooo..... I have a pair of pink french knickers, but they peep out above my trousers, and I'm always getting slagged for it at work, so I banished them to the back of my knicker drawer   ....  lol

Most of my knickers hang out the top because I've lost weight around my hips so my trousers slide down.  I therefore pick my underwear carefully for each outfit lol
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #28 on: February 14, 2009, 08:31 PM »

Most of my knickers hang out the top because I've lost weight around my hips so my trousers slide down.  I therefore pick my underwear carefully for each outfit lol
Sod that...... If there is pantage to be absorbed.... then so be it....  lol
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Original Shallowville (Girls only) « Reply #29 on: February 14, 2009, 08:39 PM »

I bought this top yesterday Very Happy

IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 156 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »