Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Reply
Author

Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces

(Read 2194 times)
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #60 on: May 04, 2011, 07:05 AM »

I heard that on the radio.  Quite funny.

Can't wait to get my girls home now though.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #61 on: May 04, 2011, 09:13 AM »

I'd like to know if Bin Laden ever actually existed. Or Al Qaeda. 'Al Qaeda' actually means The Database - it was originally just a log of all the enemies of America. The conspiracy theorists who believe that all this stuff is about mind control by the government are quite believable, although I'm not sure I can agree that 9-11 was an inside job.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #62 on: May 04, 2011, 09:18 AM »

I'd like to know if Bin Laden ever actually existed. Or Al Qaeda. 'Al Qaeda' actually means The Database - it was originally just a log of all the enemies of America. The conspiracy theorists who believe that all this stuff is about mind control by the government are quite believable, although I'm not sure I can agree that 9-11 was an inside job.

Here you go, conspiracy theory

http://www.infowars.com/red-alert-government-had-osama-bin-laden-frozen-for-years/
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #63 on: May 04, 2011, 05:33 PM »

White House Insider: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden

Read more: http://socyberty.com/issues/white-house-insider-obama-hesitated-panetta-issued-order-to-kill-osama-bin-laden/#ixzz1LOzaKhw8
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #64 on: May 04, 2011, 07:10 PM »

I do like Hilary Clinton.......she would have been my 1st choice for President!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #65 on: May 04, 2011, 08:36 PM »

I love any conspiracy theory! Very Happy  The 9/11 films I still watch... I definitely think there were people in America who knew. The American Airline stocks pattern is particularly interesting.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #66 on: May 04, 2011, 09:12 PM »

I love any conspiracy theory! Very Happy  The 9/11 films I still watch... I definitely think there were people in America who knew. The American Airline stocks pattern is particularly interesting.
I can't believe how those buildings came down as though it was a demolition job! shocking
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #67 on: May 04, 2011, 09:44 PM »

I can't believe people really think 9/11 was some sort of conspiracy. Just think for a minute how absurd that idea is.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #68 on: May 04, 2011, 11:12 PM »

I don't know why you would implicitly believe everything the American government says...

Well known evidence includes passports of the terrorists on board found on ground zero in the hours after the disaster yet they couldn't find all the black boxes. That's ridiculous.   
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #69 on: May 04, 2011, 11:30 PM »

I don't know why you would implicitly believe everything the American government says...

Well known evidence includes passports of the terrorists on board found on ground zero in the hours after the disaster yet they couldn't find all the black boxes. That's ridiculous.   

Way to twist my words. I didn't say that I believe everything they say. I'm saying the notion that the US government orhcestrated those attacks is absurd.

Tell me, how do you think something like that would have been initiated? Some high ranking official mentioned in passing that bringing down the twin towers was a good idea?

"Let's **** the economy and kill thousands of people. It's the only excuse we can come up with to go after oil!!!"
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #70 on: May 05, 2011, 12:14 AM »

Not inititated but quite possibly deliberately allowed to happen... where was NORAD when there were clearly reports of suspicious behaviour from multiple planes. Fact is, no one has any evidence to prove either so we will never know.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #71 on: May 05, 2011, 12:37 AM »

Not inititated but quite possibly deliberately allowed to happen... where was NORAD when there were clearly reports of suspicious behaviour from multiple planes. Fact is, no one has any evidence to prove either so we will never know.

The twin towers weren't enough of a target for the US government? They decided to allow the Pentagon to be attacked too?
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #72 on: May 05, 2011, 02:02 AM »

Does make you wonder, doesn't it.  And you think about how much debris there was from the Lockerbie plane disaster and how the Pentagon looked after their direct hit. Think
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #73 on: May 05, 2011, 03:28 AM »

I can't believe how those buildings came down as though it was a demolition job! shocking
Quite - the perfect demolition job.  Why were fires seen near the bottom of the buildings when the planes crashed into the top of them.

Sounds crazy, but I've no doubt whatsoever that George W Bush was mad enough and deluded enough to allow this to happen.  I've read umpteen stories about 9/11 and this tragic event has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese.   He was a twisted warmonger who was looking for any excuse to attack his perceived Axis of Evil.  Just a pity that the equally mad Tony Blair was willing to drag Britain into his mess.  God help us if those two were in office right now.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US forces « Reply #74 on: May 05, 2011, 06:17 AM »

Quite - the perfect demolition job.  Why were fires seen near the bottom of the buildings when the planes crashed into the top of them.

Sounds crazy, but I've no doubt whatsoever that George W Bush was mad enough and deluded enough to allow this to happen.  I've read umpteen stories about 9/11 and this tragic event has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese.   He was a twisted warmonger who was looking for any excuse to attack his perceived Axis of Evil.  Just a pity that the equally mad Tony Blair was willing to drag Britain into his mess.  God help us if those two were in office right now.
I'm with you here Aileen........every word!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »