Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Precautions In Case I Die 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Reply
Author

Precautions In Case I Die

(Read 1888 times)
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 12:41 PM »

I also want to have a disclaimer:

Scottish names (places mostly) are not going to be pronounced correctly. I apologise in advance to anyone meeting me. :p
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 07:18 PM »

Okay, I have never heard a cuter little American accent than this!
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 07:25 PM »

Ok, my phone was accidentally put on silent when I was out. I didn't expect to hear from Veronica until 7pm, so I didn't think to check my phone and I wasn't alerted to her calls (added to that, I've been busy organising everything). I wasn't being ignorant or trying to be a dick. So Julia, Hazel, please put your claws away. It was a complete accident.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 07:30 PM »

Ok, my phone was accidentally put on silent when I was out. I didn't expect to hear from Veronica until 7pm, so I didn't think to check my phone and I wasn't alerted to her calls (added to that, I've been busy organising everything). I wasn't being ignorant or trying to be a dick. So Julia, Hazel, please put your claws away. It was a complete accident.

No claws were out Smile Just worry cause she was on her on and worried that she couldn't get hold of you :P
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 07:32 PM »

No claws were out Smile Just worry cause she was on her on and worried that she couldn't get hold of you :P

I think Julia's claws may have been out.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 07:37 PM »

roflmao
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 07:40 PM »

I think Julia's claws may have been out.

Just protective of our little kitten Smile
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 07:40 PM »

roflmao

My avatar is appropriate at this point.

Julia, that ant eater is speaking in your general direction.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 07:42 PM »

I'd love to see Julia's PM - she can get angry sometimes. Very Happy
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 07:43 PM »

My claws are not out, if they were I would message you directly.  James, I don't buy any excuse why you wouldn't look at your phone for 9 hours when this poor 18 year old girl is travelling the world for you.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 07:51 PM »

My claws are not out, if they were I would message you directly.  James, I don't buy any excuse why you wouldn't look at your phone for 9 hours when this poor 18 year old girl is travelling the world for you.

I don't care if you don't 'buy' my excuse, Julia. I'm not a liar and I have absolutely no reason to lie to her. Why on earth would I ignore her? Please explain what possible reason I could have.

My phone was accidentally put on to silent. I didn't check it because I thought Veronica was on her flight, since she told me that she would call me between 7pm and 8pm. Also, I have a lot of things to organise. I wasn't sitting on my arse. I was busy. When it hit 7pm, I checked my phone and MW. I saw some messages from Veronica and Hazel, so I phoned Veronica immediately.

And really, your claws are not out? In one post, you have accused me of lying and of trying to deliberately upset her. Who the hell do you think you are?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 08:02 PM »

In one post, you have accused me of lying and of trying to deliberately upset her.

Hold it right there... what??? Where the hell are you getting this stuff from and from who? I never said any of that?  shocking
[ Last edit by top_spin July 06, 2011, 08:05 PM ] IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #27 on: July 06, 2011, 08:06 PM »

Hold it right there... what??? Where the hell are you getting this stuff from and from where? shocking

You just told me that you don't buy my 'excuse'. That suggests that you think I'm lying.

Do you realise how much **** I've had to do today? Veronica told me that she would be in touch between 7pm and 8pm. Ask her yourself. I had my phone in my pocket and it must have been switchd to silent mode. If I had heard her calling or texting, I would have answered.

I've been packing, organising the hotel, the flat, out shopping, etc. I have been busy all day and didn't think for a second to check my phone, since I expected to hear it if it went off and I didn't expect to hear from her until at least 7pm anyway.

IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #28 on: July 06, 2011, 08:14 PM »

IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Precautions In Case I Die « Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 08:32 PM »

You just told me that you don't buy my 'excuse'. That suggests that you think I'm lying.

Do you realise how much sh*t I've had to do today? Veronica told me that she would be in touch between 7pm and 8pm. Ask her yourself. I had my phone in my pocket and it must have been switchd to silent mode. If I had heard her calling or texting, I would have answered.

I've been packing, organising the hotel, the flat, out shopping, etc. I have been busy all day and didn't think for a second to check my phone, since I expected to hear it if it went off and I didn't expect to hear from her until at least 7pm anyway.

James, get real, you have completely put words in my mouth here. I have not said or do not think any of these things so please stop making me look like a *****. I have been worried sick for the girl because she couldn't get hold of you for nine hours. Do you realise how strange it is not to check your phone for so long?

Veronica didn't tell me of this agreement between you two that she would call between 7-8pm, it makes things slightly more understandable.

I think you have completely overreacted here because you are excited, apprehensive, nervous etc. I know the feeling too well but please the hell keep in touch with her often enough so she doesn't have to think what if I can't contact him tomorrow?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »