1. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
2. Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough in the bank?
3. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
4. Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
5. Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
6. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
7. Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
8. Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
9. Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
10. What is the speed of darkness?
11. If you send someone 'Styrofoam', how do you pack it?
12. If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
13. If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
14. If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?
15. Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?
16. Can you cry under water?
17. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
18. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
19. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on bigger suitcases ?
20. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up about every couple hours?
21. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
22. Why do doctors, when they ask you to strip, leave the room or close the cubicle curtain while you change? ..... They're still going to see you naked anyway.