Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Random Rants 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Reply
Author

Random Rants

(Read 2578 times)
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Random Rants « on: March 05, 2011, 09:27 AM »

As per the title.

I'll kick off. Why the **** is milk more expensive than petrol in New Zealand? 2 litre bottle of milk now costs $5 and petrol is $2.10 per litre. ******* ridiculous. This is a dairy country and the biggest export is milk. If there's 1 thing this country will never run out of, it's milk. But the price of milk, and all dairy products in general is extortionate.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Random Rants « Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 09:53 AM »

It'd probably be cheaper to keep a cow.......or goat! yes
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Random Rants « Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 12:38 PM »

My rant would be about all the price rises that are happening every day.  The cost of petrol in this counrtry is beyond belief.
This government is driven to see how much money it can get from the population.  I can't see Cameron and Osbourne and all
the millionaires in the cabinet having to worry were the money is coming from to pay the gas and electric bills.
I think they live in a different world from you and I. If they don't watch out the people may rise up and get rid of them
and send them to Libya I a sure coronel Gadaffi would welcome them with open arms. w00t w00t
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Random Rants « Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 12:42 PM »

My rant would be about all the price rises that are happening every day.  The cost of petrol in this counrtry is beyond belief.
This government is driven to see how much money it can get from the population.  I can't see Cameron and Osbourne and all
the millionaires in the cabinet having to worry were the money is coming from to pay the gas and electric bills.
I think they live in a different world from you and I. If they don't watch out the people may rise up and get rid of them
and send them to Libya I a sure coronel Gadaffi would welcome them with open arms. w00t w00t

Well said! I agree totally.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Random Rants « Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 05:24 PM »

Wasn't the coalition government that taxed the hell out of petrol, was it now?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Random Rants « Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 05:50 PM »

Wasn't the coalition government that taxed the hell out of petrol, was it now?
No, it wasn't....but I wish they'd do something about it!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Random Rants « Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 01:12 PM »

Maybe they did not BUT they are responsible for the increased cost of living. Also they do not appear to be
in tune with the population.  It is well seen that the only ones who are happy ase the spivs, bankers, and people who deal in stocks and shares.  Also the ones who live here but all their tax matters are dealt with overseas.  The poor dear are pleading poverty WHAT A JOKE.
IP Logged
Yamor
Top Seed

Re: Random Rants « Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 02:45 PM »

I love the irrational Labour supporters!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Random Rants « Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 02:50 PM »

I love the irrational Labour supporters!
Yes, you just have to....don't you?
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Random Rants « Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 03:43 PM »

There are more than Labour supporters upset about what this Con/Lib Dem govt are doing.  You must have plenty money? not to be concerned about the cost of living.  Maggie's children live on.  We thought we had got rid of you lot what a shame.  We will all have to put up with the spivs and corrupt bankers for a short time more. God help us from Cameron who sticks is neck out to sound important but is in reality a twit.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Random Rants « Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 03:48 PM »

There are more than Labour supporters upset about what this Con/Lib Dem govt are doing.  You must have plenty money? not to be concerned about the cost of living.  Maggie's children live on.  We thought we had got rid of you lot what a shame.  We will all have to put up with the spivs and corrupt bankers for a short time more. God help us from Cameron who sticks is neck out to sound important but is in reality a twit.
I agree.  There must be more than only Labour supporters to know the current debacle have shot themselves in the foot.  Maggie's children do live on, I have one who is and one who has a social conscience.  Both been brought up the same, but they're viewpoints are totally different.  One in the balls for the nature/nurture argument I'd say....
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: Random Rants « Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 12:20 AM »

I love how Labour supporters have such a short span of memory...
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Random Rants « Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 01:00 AM »

I love how Labour supporters have such a short span of memory...

Tommy, I don't think you even follow politics. You follow a party. You supported Sarah Palin, ffs.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Random Rants « Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 09:31 AM »

As per the title.

I'll kick off. Why the f**k is milk more expensive than petrol in New Zealand? 2 litre bottle of milk now costs $5 and petrol is $2.10 per litre. F**king ridiculous. This is a dairy country and the biggest export is milk. If there's 1 thing this country will never run out of, it's milk. But the price of milk, and all dairy products in general is extortionate.

Our local dairy sells 4 litres for $5.70 - cheaper that the local supermarkets!  I can't believe the price of cheese here and the lack of choice!  It's a luxury, especially if I want a bit of Cheshire Little tongue man  I actually live in the middle of cattle country and it's very rare that I see a sheep search  
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Random Rants « Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 09:38 AM »

Shouldn't be able to walk 5 metres without stepping on cow **** where you live tbh!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »