Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Monday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Randomness
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 1327 Reply

Randomness

Quote

Quote from: "rafa"
nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo! when and where to snow cos im goin to scotland!! shocking


suppose to be coming mid-week!!!!! SNOWBALL FIGHTS!!!!!! YAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weedman  mexicanwave  woohoo  band  afro  toot  jumping-w00t  cheerleaders
IP Logged
Quote

woohoo

^ why does that remind me of sonic the hedgehog?? does it remind anyone else of sonic?
IP Logged
Quote

snowball fights rule ALLLLLLLLLL!!! i luv stuffin slush down my sisters shirt
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "davidB"
snowball fights rule ALLLLLLLLLL!!! i luv stuffin slush down my sisters shirt



awh nooooooo! thats mean! lol i love tryna hit the head of the school.....i hit his bald patch once....best of it is I GOT AWAY WITH IT!!!! he never knew it was me!!! ha ha

10 points go to me!!!!! woohoo!!!
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Annie Binannie"
Quote from: "rafa"
nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo! when and where to snow cos im goin to scotland!! shocking


suppose to be coming mid-week!!!!! SNOWBALL FIGHTS!!!!!! YAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weedman  mexicanwave  woohoo  band  afro  toot  jumping-w00t  cheerleaders


they may cancel flights! we're heading on thursday!! Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Quote

thats sad... wat insanity would u perform in scotland?
IP Logged
Quote

nah they wont......unless its really bad!!! ha ha my dad got stuck in Orkney for like 3 days once because of snow.....we only live accross the water a bit! lol that was well funny couldnt get back by ferry or plane!!!!
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "davidB"
thats sad... wat insanity would u perform in scotland?


what you mean by that?
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "davidB"
snowball fights rule ALLLLLLLLLL!!! i luv stuffin slush down my sisters shirt


That's cold old
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "davidB"
thats sad... wat insanity would u perform in scotland?


EVERYTHING! i was guna be all patriotic and speak with an accent, do my face like mel gibson in braveheart rant about andy in the middle of princes street with a big map!!

alas it may not be Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "dentie"
Quote from: "davidB"
snowball fights rule ALLLLLLLLLL!!! i luv stuffin slush down my sisters shirt


That's cold old


 roflmao that's the point of a snow fight.. get it UNDER your clothes.  Think no point in just gettng couple of bits on your coat.  Whistle

You guys are going absoutely mental in this thread. LOVE IT!!  
jumping-w00t  jumping-w00t  jumping-w00t
IP Logged
Quote

Guy with axe

ha ha i just love that!!!!!
IP Logged
Quote

top spin... would u like to join??? btw mark this is so totally sticky capable... this thread has not been here an hour and its up to 3 pages

and seriously... WOW water on your COAT but then its like AAAAAAA!!!!! WATER IN MY SHIRT!!!!!
IP Logged
Quote

Weedman

reminds me of bob marley
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "davidB"
top spin... would u like to join??? btw mark this is so totally sticky capable... this thread has not been here an hour and its up to 3 pages

and seriously... WOW water on your COAT but then its like AAAAAAA!!!!! WATER IN MY SHIRT!!!!!


 roflmao would love to join..!!! w00t great use of emoticons in here!!  woohoo

should i sticky this topic?  Think
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 1327 Reply